(27)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I sat up in Jaden's bed and yawned. The boys are laughing outside. I opened the window and smiled at the sight of them all swimming and tanning.

I changed and headed downstairs

I changed and headed downstairs. I went outside and headed straight for a seat. I turned around and came face to face with Jaden.

He placed his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry about this." He said. He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. He started to head towards the pool.

"NO JADEN PLEASE! SERIOUSLY STOP." I yelled. He didn't stop. Of course he didn't, it's Jaden for gods sake.

I felt the cold impact of water hit my body. I swam to the surface of the water and glared at Jaden. He climbed in and swam over to me.

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled at him.

Now, when I say I really wanted to kiss him right there and then I mean I want to make out with him, only issue is my brother and the guys are out here to.

"Right, can you stop making people want to be blinded?" Bryce asked. I looked at him and splashed him.

"Shut up Rice." I said. Everyone laughed at the name I gave him and from there the day got better.

236 words