(40)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"Flowers?" Kouvr asks from across the table. I look up from my laptop. She holds up her phone. The screen shows a variety of different flowers.

"The roses and the daisies are nice. Jaden, what do you think?" I ask. Jaden jogs across the room. He places his hands on the edge of the table so that he's leaning over me.

"I agree, the roses and daisies go together well." He says. He leans down and places a kiss on my cheek. He turns and leaves the room.

"Nicole will be here soon." Kouvr says. My eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Who's Nicole?"

"The wedding planner." Kouvr answers. Her voice in a duh type of tone.

"I forgot her name, I forget a lot of things." I shrug. Kouvr laughs and shakes her head. I stand up and brush a bit of dog hair from my jeans.

"Want anything to drink or eat?" I ask. Kouvr looks at me with an 'are you seriously asking?' look. I give her a thumbs up and head to the kitchen.

"Pass a bang could you?" I ask Jaden. He nods and passes one to me. I thank him before turning around and heading back to the dining room.

I sit down and slide the can across the table. Kouvr catches it and smiles.

"You should do that in a tiktok, since you are sponsored by bang." She suggests.

"Pass it back." I laugh.

I pick Angles And Demons for the song and begin to record. I record a bit of my screen which shows different venues. Then it cuts to Kouvr's screen with the flowers. I slide the can of bang to her. The next and last clip is Jaden with his elbows resting on my shoulders and his arms draped across me. He places a kiss on my cheek before smiling at the camera.

So far, the wedding planning has gone great.

324 words