(36)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"It's amazing!" I smile. I run inside my new home and look around. About two weeks ago I moved my stuff out of the hype house and now it's in my lovely new home.

Obviously that's only the front of the house

Obviously that's only the front of the house. But it looks great!

"Tokyo!"

I turn to see the guys smiling at me from the front door. I smile at them.

"Come in guys!" I laugh. Jaden walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"So I discussed it with the boys and I'm gonna move in with you." He smiles down at me. I grin at him and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Can we get a puppy?" I ask. Jaden laughs and nods.

"Can we name it Cheeto!?" I ask. Jaden smiles and nods again.

"It can be our baby!" I smile. Jaden's smile grows as he looks down at me.

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

The Hossler boy smiles down at the girl he loves. Her smile and laugh is infectious. And every time he replays the words 'our baby!' he smiles. It's one of the moments where he knows that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

He wants to grow old with her.

He wants to be able to sit on a porch, watching as the grandkids run around and laugh.

He wants a life with her.

He wants a family with her.

He wants a happy life with her.

He wants her.

And only her.

~ ~ ~

Being able to wake up in their bedroom felt amazing to the Hossler boy and the Reeves girl.

Waking up in their bed, in their bedroom, in their house. It was euphoric!

"Jaden?" Tokyo asked the boy next to her.

"Hmmm?" He hummed into her hair. His arms wrapped around her waist. Their legs tangled.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back.

"Not possible." She argued. He sat up and pulled her body down so she was laying flat on her back. He hovered over her and smirked.

"You sure about that?" He asked. Tokyo nodded with a small smile. Jaden leaned down and pecked her lips. He pulled away, only to peck them again. He left small kisses along her jaw and neck before standing up.

"I need a shower." He said and winked at her.

393 words