(20)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

Tokyo finished getting ready for the meet and greet. She smiled at her reflection. The brunette wasn't aware that this would be one of her happiest days.

She double checked her outfit and smiled, the smile dropped but was replaced with a smirk.

She looked stunning.

Absolutely stunning.

Breath-taking.

She headed down the stairs and smiled at the Sway boys

She headed down the stairs and smiled at the Sway boys. They all headed out to the car and headed off towards the venue.

~ ~ ~

Tokyo walked over to her spot and stood there. She pulled out her phone and decided to live stream.

"Sooooo I've got like an hour or two until the meet and greet starts and so yeah, here I am live streaming." She smiled. She watched the comments and an idea came to her.

"Ooooo." She smirked and headed towards the backstage area.

"I'm pretty sure there's a mini fridge back here somewhere stocked up with water." She said. She read some of the comments asking her what she was doing.

"I'm going to hide this water bottle, with a piece of paper and anyone coming to the meet and greet can find it." She explained.

She wrote a message on the paper and smiled at it.

Write your insta and snap down and give this note to me

-Tokyo

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I headed back to my spot and noticed the guys standing in their spaces. I jogged over to my spot and smiled at Jaden, who's next to me.

The doors opened and eventually fans started to pile in.

~ ~ ~

"Heyyy." I smile at the next girl.

"Omg hi! I'm Katelyn! You and Jaden are soooooo cute! Like sometimes I get jealous." She rambled on. I smiled down at her amused with her rambling.

"You're nervous aren't you?" I asked. She nodded and laughed. I hugged her and took a few photos with her.

"Katelyn what's your insta and tiktok?" I asked. She smiled and pulled out her phone.

"katelyn_zanderson48" she said. I followed her and she left to see Jaden.

~ ~ ~

*•*Jaden's POV*•*

It's time.

343 words