(26)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

Jaden's arms snake around my waist as he pulls me back into his bed. I giggle and smack his arm.

For the past ten minutes I've been trying to get up but Jaden won't let me. He keeps telling me to stay and cuddle.

"Jaden at least let me put one of your shirts on, what if my brother or one of the guys comes in?" I ask. His grip loosens. I stand up and pick up the shirt I threw across the room last night.

I crawl back into bed and cuddle up to Jaden.

"You know each time we fuck it gets waaaaaaay hotter." Jaden whispers into my ear. I laugh and smack his chest.

"Twice Jay twice, that's not much to judge on." I said. Jaden smirks and flips us over. He holds my wrists down so he's hovering over me and I can't move.

"We could make it three times." Jaden whispers. I smile and lean up. His grip loosens so he doesn't hurt me.

When my lips are about to connect to his I stop.

"Maybe next time Hossler." I say as my lips graze his. I roll out from under him and grab a pair of shorts. I throw them on before running out the room.

I hear Jaden get up and start chasing me. I run down the stairs and miss one step at a time. I feel his hand graze mine as he tries to grab it.

I run to the kitchen in a fit of giggles and run around to the other side of the island, where the boys are sitting around. I hide behind Anthony and peek my head over his shoulder.

Jaden comes running in and spots me. He starts to run around the kitchen island so I jump onto it and run across. I jump off the end and head towards the living room.

I open the glass door and head for the couch. I feel impact as Jaden tackles me into the couch. I keep giggling and can't stop. I know the boys are watching us but I don't care.

"That wasn't fair Tokyo, you Missy are a tease." Jaden says and starts tickling me. I burst out laughing and can't stop. It gets to the point where I'm crying.

"What're you pair doing?" Quinton asks. Jaden stops tickling me and looks at the guys.

"Oh my god." Anthony says. He looks at the half naked Jaden (he's wearing nothing but joggers) and his sister, who's wearing shorts and Jaden's shirt from last night.

"THAT IS GROSS!" He yells. The other guys realise what he's on about and all start to gag.

"Oh shut up, not like none of guys fuck anyone." I say. I grab a pillow and threw it at them.

470 words