(9)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

The past two weeks Tokyo and Charlie have spent in Scotland trying to overcome their fears.

For Charlie that fear was being alone and/or dying alone.

But for Tokyo it was something much different.

For the brunette it was the fear of not being accepted.

In her eyes acceptance was the key to a good life and relationship.

She was scared that Charlie wouldn't accept her apology. She had explained that she had been on a bit of a rollercoaster ride with her brother and her boyfriend.

Although she explained that it was much of a good apology since the poor boys parents died and she was just merely stuck in the middle between boyfriend or brother for a few weeks.

Charlie's fear scared him so much that because his own family, his own blood, left him that he'd move to LA and live near Tokyo. That way he wouldn't be alone.

As for his sister that unfortunately is in rehab, she'll be living with her grandparents once she's out.

Charlie never went into much detail about his sister, he didn't know much about her situation himself.

All he knew was that she went off the rails after the car crash.

Nine people, three survivors.

Charlie.
Claire.
Richard.

Richard is a forty-seven year old man who happens to be in the passenger seat of his car while his fiancé, Craig, drove.

Craig and Richard decided that they'd have a small party with their friends, but decided to drive home drunk.

This led to speeding and fatalities.

It broke Tokyo to see one of her best friends in such a state.

It hurt her so much that she almost called Anthony and Jaden to tell them that she was going to move to Scotland, obviously that was until Charlie said he's move to LA.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

317 words