(29)

*.*Tokyo's POV*.*

*•*1 Week Later*•*

"I take offence to most tiktoks that the boys make." I said as I held my camera. I opened the front door of the Sway House and stepped inside.

"Like some of the things are aimed at me but none of the fans ever notice." I rambled.

"Some of their tiktoks make me weirded out."

"Especially the ones when they're flirty with each other."

"Even more specifically when they're flirty with Jaden...even though it's all jokes." I smile. I head up the stairs.

"Hold on, it's quiet." I smiled. Laughing could be heard from Jaden's room. My eyebrows furrowed as I heard the laughter (of the boys) increase.

I open the door and see them filming something.

(Pretty sure the boys never filmed a video like this but I like the idea of it so yeah)

The boys looked down at one of their phones and then showed it to their camera. That's when they spot me. Their faces drop and they look at each other.

"What ya filming?" I asked. I plopped down onto Jaden's bed and filmed them. They didn't say anything.

"Don't kill us." Bryce said. I sat on up and looked at them all.

"There's only one of you I won't kill." I said.

"But why would I kill the rest of you?" I asked.

"Wait before we answer, who wouldn't you kill?" Josh asks. Anthony smiles.

"She wouldn't kill me." Anthony said. I burst out laughing.

"Funny joke Antman. The only one in here I won't kill is Jaden." I said. Anthony's face dropped and he stared at me.

"Okay anyway, we're recreating your insta posts." Griffin said. Now it's my turn for my face to drop. I shut my camera off and stood up. I crawled across the bed and headed over to Quinton, who's holding the phone.

"Open it." I smile. He does so and hands it to me. I look at the image they were gonna copy.

It was this post:

@luvtokyo

Liked by luvanthony, brycehall, notnoen and 1

Liked by luvanthony, brycehall, notnoen and 1.6 million others.

@luvtokyo: tb to when I had I froze my ass off with the girls that now hate me😗✌🏻 p.s. I'm piglet

@luvanthony: I remember that night...you came home looking like Eeyore because you froze

@brycehall: you were an ugly kid

@notnoen: oh...we need to do this

Load more comments...

"We were only gonna do the pose because we didn't have the clothes." Bryce said. I shook my head and laughed.

"Weirdos." I looked over and smiled at Jaden.

"Answer truthfully Jay, have you got a shirt under your hoodie?" He nodded.

"Great! Gimme the hoodie." I smile. He groans and takes it off. I throw it on and wrap my arms around Jaden's torso.

"Thank you, now gimme kiss and I'll let you finish filming." I said. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips. He placed a small kiss on my lips. I pulled away smiling before going to his bed and getting under the covers.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

515 words