(30)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

(Quick little p.s. due to the comments I'll eventually do a bit of smut, not straight away though because not many people have read or commented yet. But trust me, it's coming in the near future. There will also be a warning if and when there's smut, so you can skip it if you'd like)

Eventually, the boys started to leave. As the last one, Bryce, left Jaden flopped down beside me. His arms wrap around my waist and he rests his forehead against my back. He pulls me closer slightly and mumbled something into my back.

"Sorry, what did ya say?" I asked. He lifted his head and shuffled slightly. He leaned closer. I could feel his breath against my ear.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear. Shivers shot through my body. I turn around and grin.

"I love you more." I said. Jaden groaned and shook his head.

"Excuse you, I'm the one who proposed so I think I love you more." He argued.

"But I said yes." I stated. Jaden shrugged and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I can't remember why I came over here in the first place..." I said. Jaden laughed and shook his head. His hand traveled up my back and neck and reached the back of my head. He plays with my hair as we lay in a comfortable silence. I close my eyes and replace my grin with a small and relaxed smile.

"Keep doing that." I mumbled.

256 words