(21)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

Everyone was sat around a table on the stage. They were split into teams. Team one was sitting on a couch and team two was sitting on some stools.

Couch/team one:
Jaden
Bryce
Josh

Stools/team two:
Tokyo
Anthony
Griffin

Kio was sat on a stool in front of both teams explaining the rules.

"So basically, what ever team answers the most questions about the the other team correct wins?" Tokyo asked. Kio nodded.

"First of all, who does Jaden love the most?" Kio asked.

Now, the boys had planned this. Somehow they'll get Tokyo off stage for a bit and set up for Jaden.

Even the questions were planned.

"Well, I'd hope it is my sister." Anthony said. Tokyo giggled and smiled.

"Is that your final answer?" Kio asked. Anthony and Griffin nodded.

"Correct." Kio smiled and showed the answer.

Awe's and screams came from the crowd. Tokyo blushed and looked down at her feet.

More questions were asked for a while until Tokyo blew a bubble with her bubble gum. It was a large bubble, and when it popped it covered her nose and chin.

"Uh guys, imma go clean this of real quick." Tokyo laughed. The boys laughed to and shared a look with each other, signalling it was time to set up.

~ ~ ~

Tokyo walked back on stage, her smile grew as flowers came into view.

235 words