(37)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"Anthony, meet your niece, her name is Cheeto!" I smile at my brother. Jaden comes in holding Cheeto and places her on the floor.

(That's what Cheeto looks like)

"Okay, she's adorable...uh, it's alright if I spoil her right?" Anthony rambled. Cheeto plodded over to Anthony, to which he let out a squeak. He crouched down and began to crawl around with her.

"You think if we leave he'll notice?" I ask Jaden.

"Guess we can find out." He whispers. We creep out of the room and head to the kitchen. I grab some pasta and just as I'm about to begin cooking it a high pitched giggle comes from the living room.

"Ahhhh! Cheeto!" Anthony laughs. I turn to look at Jaden and see the amused expression on his face.

"Antman?" I ask as I head towards the living room. When I walk in the room I see Cheeto sitting on Anthony and licking his face.

"Little help here?" He asks. I smile and pick Cheeto up, because of this, she turns around in my grip and licks my face. I giggle and sit on the floor with her.

"This is the cutest thing ever." Jaden smiles.

"It's wholesome." Anthony says. That's when an idea forms in my head. I stand up and grab my phone and call the only other person as wholesome as I am.

"Hey!"

"Kouvr, get your ass to my house now!"

"..."

"..."

"Please?"

243 words