(43)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I walk out of the changing room with a massive grin on my face. I do a twirl for Kouvr and smile at her. She gasps and grabs my hand. She drags me to the nearest mirror and shoves me in front of it.

"What do you see?" She asks. I look over myself and my smile falters slightly. When I don't reply she carries on.

"Because I see a beautiful young lady that's ready to take life by the horns and get married. But I also see a scared, adorable, teenager, who's worried that she'll take life by the horns but get kicked to the ground." Kouvr smiles.

"And even though she's scared, she still smiles and looks her absolute best because she loves her life."

I begin to tear up and I turn around to face her. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and sob into her shoulder.

"I love you, you know that right? You're like a daughter to me even though you're  like a year younger than me." Kouvr smiled. She wipes her tears away and I do the same.

"Thanks Ko." I smile.

"No problem."

~ ~ ~

*•*Jaden's POV*•*

"Two weeks until you're marrying my sister, dude, she's gonna be married before me." Anthony smiles. I smile at him and shake my head.

"Your sister, is- is amazing." I say.

"She's like the peanut butter to my jelly, I know it's cheesy but it's so true!" I smile.

"They way she smiles and laughs, the way her eyes light up when Cheeto runs into a wall, that sounds mean but whatever." I chuckle.

"I love her Anthony, I really freaking love her." I mumble.

"Good." Is all Anthony says. I look at him with a raised eyebrow and he shrugs.

"You better freaking love her like your life depends on it, 'cause it does." Anthony threatens.

"Understood."

315 words