(33)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

My phone began to vibrate constantly, which was annoying. I groaned and paused Captain America: Civil War. I picked up my phone and saw that Josh has been texting and calling. I quickly answer.

"Hey Josh."

"Tokyo thank god, uh, um...Jaden and Bryce have been arrested." He mumbled.

"Sorry, I think I need to clean my ears...did you say arrested? What do you mean arrested!?"

"Jaden was driving...while high...and Bryce took the blame for me otherwise I would've been deported back to Canada." Josh explained.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"No, no I'm not."

"Fuck, is there anything we can do?" I asked.

"Bail them out."

"I'll send some money over but I've only got enough to bail one."

"I'm pretty sure someone else is sorting Bryce, I'm not sure who though."

"Right...I just sent over some money to your bank, get Jaden out."

"And tell him that I won't be here when he gets back, I'm going to stay somewhere else for a few days."

"What? But Tok..."

"Josh...please just do as I ask."

"Alright, bye Tok."

"Bye Joshy."

I hung up and groaned. I can't believe the stupidity of Jaden. I mean for gods sake!

I stood up and headed over to Jaden's closet. I grabbed some of the clothes that I keep here and threw them onto his bed. I grabbed a suitcase and began to stuff some of the essentials in it.

I zipped the suit case shut and reached across the bed to grab my laptop. I turned Disney+ off and then powered my laptop down. I called Isla and asked her to pick me up.

~ ~ ~

"Thanks for letting me stay for a while Isla." I said. I kept my gaze on the ground, not wanting her to see how angry and upset I was.

"No need to thank me, I understand completely."

"Usually I'm fine with him smoking a little bit at a party or when he's with the boys, he never does it around me. He knows how much I hate it. But to get a call from Josh saying Jaden and Bryce were arrested..." I stopped what I was saying and let out a loud sob. Isla wraps her arms around me.

"I've seen what smoking weed does to people. Isla, our best friend died from it...Christy died. She became addicted...then decided to try other things and, and I don't want Jaden to end up like Christy." I cried. I saw the pained expression on Isla's face. Christy was our best friend, she died about a year before I moved to LA. We never talk about her. To anyone.

My phone rang. I looked down and say Jaden's caller ID.

Baby JJ🥰🤍

Decline or Accept

"Babe!?" Jaden asked. I lay my phone so it's facing the ceiling.

"Come on Tokyo, answer me, show me your beautiful face." He pleaded. I shook my head even though he can't see. Isla reaches forward and picked it up.

"Isla! Where's Tokyo? Is she okay?"

"She's fine...okay maybe not but don't worry I've got her." Isla said.

"Let me see her."

"I don't think she wants to speak." Isla says as she looks towards me. I let out another sob and accidentally let more tears slip.

"Tokyo, baby, I'm sorry!" Jaden said. I leaned over and took my phone.

"Sorry doesn't really cut it, Jaden." I said. I saw Jaden's bottom lip quiver. I look at his eyes to see him let a tear slip down his cheek.

"I wasn't thinking...I know it was dumb of me to drive while high."

"Whatever."

And with that I hung up.

@luvtokyo

Liked by jadenhossler, luvanthony, Isla_Goodfellow18 and 1

Liked by jadenhossler, luvanthony, Isla_Goodfellow18 and 1.8million others

@luvtokyo: swipe🤷🏻‍♀️

@Isla_Goodfellow18: smart words from a smart girl

@jadenhossler: my love for you will be bigger than my ego...always and forever
@luvtokyo: you just had to pull out the always and forever, didn't you?

(If you understood the always and forever I love you!)

Load more comments...

674 words