(35)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"If I move to Japan do you think that they'd think of me as a queen?" I asked not looking up from my phone. Laughter erupted through the room.

"I'm being serious guys." I smiled. Once again the laughter erupted.

"Stop laughing." I pout. More laughter. Am I literally just a walking comedian to these boys?

I stood up and left the room, I headed into Isla's guest bedroom and began packing my things back up.

~ ~ ~

I sat down on the bed and pulled out my phone. I decided that I needed a break from packing.

As I'm scrolling through Tiktok I find a screen recording that one of my fans took. I've noticed this fan a lot.

@tokyos_luver

She's really sweet. Anyway! It's a recording from Alex's live. In the background I can hear Dixie talking about me.

(By the way Coronavirus isn't in this cause that would just get boring and whatever drama happened with Chase and Charli didn't happen cause like I have no clue what happened there...for the purpose of the story let's just say they didn't think they were good for each other)

(I also know Dixie wouldn't say anything like she's gonna say!)

"She is such a bitch! And isn't it kind of slutty to get proposed at 18? I mean especially after all the guys she's been with in the past few months!"

This bitch really talking about me behind my back!?

I stand up and slip some shoes on before heading to the living room.

"I'm heading to the Hype house." I say as I grab Bryce's car keys.

"Don't mind if I borrow these for a bit do ya? I've got some urgent slapping to do." I smile innocently.

"Go ahead." He smiles. I give him a thumbs up before heading to the parking lot.

~ ~ ~

I slam the door shut and head over to where Dixie is sitting. I pull up the video that I saved and shoved it in her face.

"Oh wait hang on a second, I can't hear it." I say even though it's full volume. I connect the speaker that's sitting by the stairs, I left it there a few days ago.

"She is such a bitch! And isn't it kind of slutty to get proposed at 18? I mean especially after all the guys she's been with in the past few months!"

Her face drops and she looks at the ground. I already know that at least one person is filming.

"You know, I didn't take you as a two faced bitch, Dixie!"

"I'm the bitch? Really? And no it's not slutty getting proposed at 18! It just shows how much you love someone! And I've been with two guys, Ed and Jay! And Ed was like almost 10 months ago!" I rant to her.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't slap your toxic face!"

"You wouldn't. Griffin wouldn't be happy with you. Neither would anyone here." She smirks at me. I roll my eyes.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GRIFFIN BEING HAPPY WITH ME! AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE HERE BEING HAPPY WITH ME, ASLONG AS IT MEANS I CAN PUT YOUR ASS IN IT'S PLACE!" I yell in her face. I turn around and start walking away.

"Fucking toxic bitch." And once I said that, she grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I turn around and slap her. Her hand flies up to her cheek as tears swell up in her eyes. She removes her hand to reveal a bright red hand print.

"Yikes...that's gonna bruise." I smile. I turn around to see most of the house watching.

"Hope you don't mind but uh I think I'm gonna leave the house, for good." I say. I start walking towards the door. I turn around and look at Thomas, square in the eye.

"I'll be here to get my things in a few days." I say. He nods at me and with that I leave.

(This was the closest photo I could find of the girl who plays Tokyo)

@luvtokyo

Liked by jadenhossler, brycehall, luvanthony, imgriffinjohnson and 2

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by jadenhossler, brycehall, luvanthony, imgriffinjohnson and 2.6 million others

@luvtokyo: guess it's time to find my own place🙃

@jadenhossler: there's always my room
@luvtokyo: no offence JJ but I'm not gonna take up your offer on that...feel free to join me tho!

@brycehall: just when I thought our drama with hype house was over!
@luvtokyo: don't worry Bryce, yours is over and mine started and finished within a matter of minutes!
@brycehall: sure Tok sure

@luvanthony: ew you look like a rat
@luvtokyo: I got the good genes so stfu

@imgriffinjohnson: stay with us!
@luvtokyo: nope! I'm gonna spread my wings and fly!!!

@randomfan1: woah what happened!!
@luvtokyo: imma post a video to YouTube in the next few days explaining everything

@randomfan2: we're here for you💓

Load more comments...