(23)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

Somebody started ticking me so like any normal person I burst out laughing. I opened my eyes to see Jaden hovering over me and tickling me with one hand. I yawned and kept laughing.

"Heyyyy I was asleep." I whined.

Jaden smiled and collapsed onto the bed next to me. His arms slid around my waist and his head was laying on my chest. I played with his hair as we sat in a comfortable silence.

"Videos of yesterday are everywhere, it's amazing to re watch it." I said. I looked down at Jaden and he smiled.

"Trust me I know, I was watching it in the shower." He replied. I raised an eye brow and let an amused smile appear on my face. He looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm so tired." Jaden yawned. He rolled over my leg so he was between them and rested his head on my stomach. He put his hands on my waist and closed his eyes.

A few minutes later the only thing I could hear was Jaden's soft snores and the guys laughing and talking downstairs.

~ ~ ~

Jaden's grip tightened slightly. I looked down and smiled as his eyes fluttered open. He yawned and checked the time on his phone.

6:39pm

He sits up and climbs off the bed. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I'm going to hang with boys for a bit, you coming?" He asks. I nodded my head. He sticks out a hand for me and smiles. I reach out and hold his outstretched hand before dragging him downstairs.

I found this chapter cute honestly

273 words