(5)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"So this morning, I woke up to loud screams-" I was cut off by one of the guys laughing. I'm currently just vlogging my day for YouTube.

"OH, IS THAT FUNNY!?" I yelled and slammed my bedroom door. I smile at the camera and waited for someone to open my door.

"Sorry Tok, just the way you said it made it extremely funny." Tony smiled as he shut the door behind him.

"Shush, let me finish my explanation of my snapchat story!" I smile at the older boy. He nodded and sat down quietly.

"Yeah and so I filmed it and posted it on my snapchat story, turns out nobody was getting murdered but Dixie fell down the stairs." I shrugged. Tony burst out laughing again.

"Make it sound like you don't care then." Tony smiled up at me. I rolled my eyes and whacked him across the head.

"I'm gonna get ready and head to Sway, so get out." I smiled at Tony.

~ ~ ~

I crouch down under a window that's open and wait for Bryce to leave that room

I crouch down under a window that's open and wait for Bryce to leave that room. I'm currently trying to sneak into the house so I can scare them.

I stand up and place my camera inside. I stick my leg through and pull my self up and in. The only bit of struggle I had was getting the other leg down off the window.

I grab my camera and run towards the nearest door. I open it then slam it before running to a hiding place. Said hiding place was under a pile of most likely dirty washing. Gross.

"WHO SLAMMED THE DOOR!?" Josh yelled. I giggled slightly. I crawled out of my hiding spot and ran to the door. Josh had left by time I got there. I opened the door and stepped inside the cupboard. (It's a cupboard full of cleaning supplies that don't get used)

I slammed the door again and hid right in the back corner. It's dark and there's probably spiders but that doesn't stop me from scaring the guys.

The door opened as Anthony looked inside, he couldn't and didn't see me.

"GUYS, COME DOWN HERE!" Anthony yelled. Everyone came down the stairs and into the room where the cupboard could be found. They all looked inside. Bryce used the tour h on his phone.

A few minutes later a high pitched scream could be heard from Griffin. I burst out laughing causing the other guys to scream slightly.

"TOKYO!" Jaden yelled and helped me out of the cupboard. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Sorry boys." I laughed.

442 words