(25)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I changed and got ready for the party that was about to start downstairs. I have no clue who Jaden and the boys invited but I asked Ed to come...

I know! It's bad of me! But after all he was my best friend. And plus he apologised earlier after seeing the video of Jaden and I.

I tie my hair up into a high pony and do some natural make up

I tie my hair up into a high pony and do some natural make up. I hear music playing downstairs and decide it's time to head on down.

~ ~ ~

"Omg heyyyy." I smiled and I walked up to Charlie, Max and Isla. They all replied with hey's. I gave each one a hug.

"Congrats on the engagement!" Charlie smiled.

"Thanks Charles." I smile. Isla and Max congratulate me as well.

"Woah, why's he here?" Max askaed and pointed behind me. I turned around and realised Ed was looking around. I waved and jumped. He spotted me and came over.

"Hey Tok, Sorry about you know." He said. I smiled.

"It's fine! We all make mistakes!" I smile.

The small group talked and danced for a while until I saw Jaden and Mads talking. I don't mind, I mean I have Ed here.

~ ~ ~

"Hey baby." Jaden smiled as he came over to the group. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Ed comes back with a cola for himself. Jaden sees him and looks down at me then over to him.

"Why the fuck is he here?" Jaden asked.

"I invited him, he apologised and wanted to try and be friends again." I explained. I could practically see the steam coming out of Jaden's nose.

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME HE WAS COMING! I MEAN SERIOUSLY TOK? I THOUGHT WE TOLD EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!?" Jaden yelled. I stepped back a bit next to Charlie as tears swelled in my eyes. When Jaden yells it honestly petrifies me.

"You didn't tell me she was coming." I said pointing over to Mads. Jaden looked over his shoulder and then back to me. He looked at the ground before running upstairs.

"I'll be back guys." I smile.

I chase after him.

"Jaden?"

"Come in." He says. I open the bedroom door to see him sitting in the bed with his head between his hands. I placed my hand on his knee. He lifts his head to look at me.

"I'm a jealous mess." Jaden smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah you are and yeah okay it gets annoying buuuuuut it's one of the things I love about you." I said. Jaden looked at me and then the floor.

"It was so pointless, me getting mad down there. For some reason I just feel like I should be the only guy you talk to, sometimes even around Bryce and everyone as well." Jaden admitted.

"If we're admitting how jealous we get then, I went through your contacts and decided to figure out who Clara Finn is but it turns out she's a music producer." I said. Jaden laughed.

"No way, you actually did research?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. He laughed again and shook his head.

"Are we drunk?" I asked. Jaden and I burst out laughing.

"Uh yeah, I think we are like totally drunk." Jaden said in a high pitched girly voice.

"Well then I guess we should skip the party." I said. I gave him a wink before straddling him.

You know where that went....if you don't then it's okay, but you need to pay attention in school sweetie.

        🐰
   ✝️👕💧
        👖
      👞👞

Jimmy and his holy water is here guys!

605 words