(14)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

A few days ago Jaden dropped a bomb on my insta live. About me being future Mrs Hossler. Ever since then his fans and mine have been going crazy. Like bat shit crazy.

So right now I'm going to talk to him about it.

~ ~ ~

I knock on the door and quickly smooth my shirt out.

The door opens to reveal Ant

The door opens to reveal Ant. I smile and step inside.

"Yello brother." I said as my head looked around.

"Yello?" He asked. I turned and looked at him. I glared at him and smiled.

"Don't question it." I said as I patted him on the back. I looked around again and sighed.

"Where's my incredibly hot boyfriend, I've got matters to discuss with him?" I asked. Ant raised an eyebrow.

"He's at Target with Bryce, what matters?" Anthony replied. I sighed and grabbed his hand. I dragged him up to my room.

"He called me, and I quote, 'Miss Future Hossler', on a livestream!" I informed my older brother. Ant's eyebrows furrowed.

"But don't you want to marry him?" He asked me.

"Oh don't get me wrong I'd do anything to marry him, but it's the fact that mine and his fans are freaking out! I'm scared Ant, what if I get hate?" I answered him. He nodded.

"Yeah, you should talk to him." Anthony chuckled. I glared at him.

"No shit Sherlock!"

~ ~ ~

"JJ?"

"Jay, baby?"

"Jaden is that you?" I asked again. Jaden came into his bedroom, where I had been messing around and dancing to extremely loud music. He smiled at me.

"Hey, you wanted to talk?" He asked. I nodded.

"The fans-"

"Oh yeah the livestream, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, I guess I just wanted to show that you're mine." Jaden said. I smiled and nodded.

"We've gotta talk about where and when to say that sort of stuff Jay." I smiled. He nodded and tackled me in a hug.

God I love this boy.

330 words