part 2

Haileys POV

I get to the bathroom just in time before my breakfast comes back up. I didnt manage to lock the door, so Jay comes running in after seeing me dart off holding my mouth. " HAILY! " he shouts worry in his voice. He found me before I could reply. " Oh my god you hailey! " he says holding my hair back and rubbing my back.
Once I'm finished I lean against the side of the toilet stall putting my head in my hands. " you finished? " Jay asks sitting down next to me. " Ye, thanks, sorry. " I reply trying to keep the tears in. " why you crying? " Jay asks picking up on my emotional voice. " I think shes mine. " in reply looking straight ahead.

Jay's POV

Hailey and I are sitting agaisnt the side of the bathroom door. Shes just said said Dhalia is hers. " You mean Dhalias your child? " I ask double checking that's what she means. " Yes Jay that's what I mean. " she answers like I'm stupid. " What makes you think that? " I ask in a calm voice. " Jay just look at her. She is the spitting image of me. " Hailey snaps. " I never knew you had a child. " I reply turning haileys head to she can look me in the eye. " Its something I keep to myself. I mean I'm not going tell everyone I abandoned my daughter. " She replies tears rolling down her cheek. " When? Why did you leave her? " I ask carefully. " when she was first born they took her straight off me. It's not that I didnt want to keep her, I just couldn't. My job and I...I " hailey trails off mid sentence. " You what? " I ask gently. " I was raped. A suspect when I was back on homocide got rough and I ended up pregnant. " she says hugging into me. I cant believe Homocide let this happen, she should have had back up. " Hails, I'm so sorry. " I say kissing her head. " Ye well, I need tell Voight. " hailey says standing up. I stay seated for a couple of minutes.

Haileys POV

Once I've pulled myself together I walk past everyone who was asking if I was okay and walk into Voights office. " Sarg, we need to talk. " I say struggling to keep it together. " What's up Hailey? " Voight asks in genuin concern. " I think Dhalias mine. Four years, when I was on homocide, I was working a case. The guy I was undercover for got rough, back up didnt arrive in time. " I pause looking at the ground with tears trickling down my cheek. Voight looks at me with concern " Hailey, I'm sorry. Say no more- I can guess the rest. " he says walking round to give me a hug. " You need to tell everyone else though. " Voight says pulling back to looking me in the eye. I nodd and open the door.

I walk out the door and see Jay coming back into the room. " Hey, umm I need to tell you guys something. " I pause for a moment looking at Jay who gives me a reassuring nod. " Four years ago, whilst I was on Homocide, I worked a case undercover. The guy got rough and back up didnt arrive in time. " I break down and Jay comes running over and hugs me. " Dhalias yours isnt she? " Ruzak says putting the dots together. Hank nodds in response. " We all kinda figured it out as soon as kim said she was adopted. Shes the appifanny of you Hails. " Al says.