part 27

Jay's POV

Twenty minutes later I arrive at Med and scoop hailey out the car, Dahlia getting the other side. " I NEED HELP! " I shout running into the ED. Maggie, Will and Nat come running out to see what's going on. " Jay what happened? " maggie asks whilst Will and Natalie take hailey off me, carrying her into a treatment room. " I..I don't know. Dhalia said a man beat her up after they had a row. " I explain, holding my tears in. " Okay, well, Natalie and will are checking her out and I'm going to need a statement. " maggie says guiding us into the doctors lounge.

" I didnt see it, I just seen the after math. " I say lifting a shaken up Dhalia onto my knee. " Well you can tell us what you seen and I'll get doctor Charles down to talk to Dhalia. " Maggie explains paging Mrs Goodwin and Doctor Charles. " Is mommy going to die? " Dhalia asks looking Maggie straight in the eyes. " Your mommy is in the very best hands. " maggie reassures Dhalia.

" I need to call Voight, can you watch Dhalia for me please Maggie? I ask reaching for my phone. " Of course, come on sweetie. " maggie says guiding Dhalia out the door.
" Voight. " Hank answers " Voight, its Jay, you need to get to med quick. " I speed say down the phone. " Jay what happened? " Voight asks, concern obvious in his voice. " Haileys been beaten up bad, I rushed her to med, she still isnt conscious. " I ramble to Voight. " I'm on my way! " Voight barks hanging up.

" Wheres Dhalia? " I ask Maggie walking out to the doctors lounge. " With doctor charles. " She smiles, giving a reassuring smile. " Okay, thanks maggie. " I smile back. " Jay, haileys been taken up for a CT scan. It's not looking peachy Jay. " Halstead explains walking up to Maggie and I. " No, no, I cant loose her, Dhalia cant loose another mom! " I say bursting into tears. " Jay, look at me. Haileys strong, shes got as good as chance as anyone to pull through this okay. " Will says taking me back into the doctors lounge.

" Will, I cant loose her, I love her. We've just got together, this cant be happening! " I cry into my hands. " I'm so sorry Jay. " Will sympathetically apologises as the door opens. " What happened Jay? " Voight asks, even more worried since hes seen me in tears. Will jumps in seeing I'm in not fit state to answer. " Hailey has been beaten up badly. She has 4 broken ribs atleast, laceration to the back of the head and bruises down her back. We haven't managed to wake her. " Will explains as Voight sits down. " Where is she now? " Voight asks " CT- she shouldn't be to much longer. " Will answeres and Voight nodds his head " Thanks will. " " Jay, shes back down. " Maggie says popping her head through the door. I jump off the sofa and walk in the direction Maggie is pointing to.