part 60

General POV

It was the next morning and all three of them were in the spacious kitchen, preparing a big breakfast for when all the team arrived. Jay was making pancakes whilst Hailey was doing the fruit and Dhalia was eating the fruit as soon as Hailey cut it. " Jay do you have any blackberries? " Hailey asks across the kitchen " there should be some on one of the bushes outside " Jay replies, nodding his head towards the door. " I'll get them dont worry " Jay adds, seeing Hailey sigh at the thought of walking down the steep hill then having to walk back up it again. " Your the best " Hailey smiles, playfully punching Jay's arm as he walks past.

Jay's POV

" DADDY, DADDY, I WOULD LIKE TO HELP! " I hear Dhalia yell as I'm closing the door " Okay, come on then. Put your shoes on though " I smile back at Dhalia. " let's go daddy " Dhalia says as she jumps out the door. As we make our way down the hill Dhalia rambles on about whatever comes into her mind. " Why are trees called trees? " Dhalia asks very seriously " I have absolutely no idea. Just one of things " I shrugg. Dhalia comes out with some on the most ridiculous things ever.

Just as were finishing picking the blackberries Dhalia and I hear a loud muttering sound from a distance. It sounded like the guys at the bottom of the otherside of the hill. Voices really travel when in the woods- especially the teams voices. " oh come on! " A mans voice shouts- sounding annoyed. Dhalia and I burst out laughing knowing exactly who it was. " I think Uncle Adam thinks there lost " Dhalia grins. It's hard to see the cabin from the bottom of the hill, so if you dont know it's there already you think you've gone in the wrong direction. " Me too. You want to and get him " I say taking the full basket off Dhalia. " Sure " Dahlia replies as she runs off.

General POV

Dhalia runs off down the hill to get Ruzak and whover else is with him. Once Dhalia gets halfway down the hill, she hides amongst the bushes hoping to scare Adam if she shouts- which is really easy to do. " Oooooo! " Dhalia shouts pretending to be a ghost " What the hell was that?! " Adam asks nervously " You know, for someone who runs into danger for a living, you really do scare easily " Kim laughs putting a hand on Adam's shoulder. " Oooooo, uncle Adam! " Dhalia shouts again pretending to be a ghost. " Very funny Dhalia! " Adam shouts sounding a bit calmer once he realised who it was. Dhalia emerges from the bushes and runs full speed down the very steep hill towards Adam, Kim and Sierra.

Adam has to catch to Dhalia before she falls flat on her face with the speed she's going at. " Morning Sierra " Dahlia smiles, still being held in Adam's brace. " Morning Lia " Sierra replies, who has clearly just woken up. " Weres the cabin? " Kim asks confused. " Up there " Dhalia says, pointing her finger towards the hill top. " To early to climb up there " Adam moans, really not wanting to climb up the rather steep hill " Come on Adam, grow up " Kim says, already starting to climb the hill with Sierra.

" Are the others there yet? " Kim asks Dhalia, once they almost at the top of the hill. " No, just you three. Antonio knows where the cabin is so he will bring the others up " Dhalia replies, merrily skipping, once they reach the very top. " How come Antonio knows but we dont? " Adam asks Dhalia " He came here with Gabby and I when we were dating years back " Jay answers, opening the door and taking a bag of Adam. " Hey Jay " Kim smiles " Hey Kim, come on in " Jay smiles back, moving so everyone can get inside.