Chapter 19: Bad Flower

"I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away."

PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY 

~

Will followed after his twin and grabbed him by the arm once he had caught up to him, "What the hell is wrong with you!?" he snarled angrily, Bill twisted his arm out of his grip in defiance, "What!? I didn't do anything!" he snapped back.

"You scared Kate, I could see it in her eyes!"

"What!!?? Scared her!? Ford was the one that was going on about inevitable doom!!"

"I'll get to him lat- Ow!" Will clutched his head as the pain grew worse, his damn headache just wouldn't go away and it was beginning to bother him greatly. Not only were the painkillers no longer working for him, but it seemed to be getting worse and worse each day, and no amount of sleep and pills was fixing it. Bill scoffed at him, "What's the matter now?"

Will rubbed his temples, "Nothing, it's just a headache, I've been getting them a lot lately."

"Look, if you're mad Kate got scared, blame Ford! Jesus, when is he going to wake up!? We've fixed him, but he doesn't want to admit it!! He's been through nothing compared to what I'VE been through, and yet he seems to get all the attention, not me!" Bill ranted, not seeming to care that his twin was growing paler by the second.

Will wobbled on his feet, "We've all been through shit, William, not just you" he growled, wincing one more time as a high-pitched, painful whine echoed in his ears. He fell to the floor as it grew too much, lying there in pain as his twin looked down on him. Bill huffed, "I know that, Will and you know what? I'm not helping you, you're WEAK!" he spat, walking back to his room and slamming the door shut as his twin passed out on the hallway rug.

Mason peered into the hallway with every intent to comfort his husband after the fight he had just heard the two had. He hadn't expected to find Will on the floor, "WILL!" he cried, racing over and kneeling down beside him, "Will! Are you okay!? Answer me!!"

But Will was unresponsive.

A thin trail of silver blood ran down his nose and trickled across his face as Mason patted his cheek, "WILL! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" he yelled, shaking him as he failed to respond to his voice. Ford came running as he heard Mason's upset yell and gasped, "Oh dear, is he okay?" he asked. Mason shook his head as tears ran down his face, "Shit, no, I think he's just collapsed! We need to get him to the Hospital!"

Ford nodded and leaned down, scooping him up and making his way to the Bentley parked outside, "Why is this normal?" Mason grumbled, helping his great uncle put Will into the backseat, "I don't think he's been poisoned this time, whatever it is, it's his body doing it" Ford replied, "But I can't be sure, I would need to do a more thorough check than just looking at him, and we simply don't have the time for that."