s i x

The next few days, Aerin became closer to Jinhee, even eating lunch together now with the boys

The next few days, Aerin became closer to Jinhee, even eating lunch together now with the boys. Jinhee was a really energetic and bubbly girl. She really was the definition of a cliché character of a kdrama but that was her charm. The downside of her personality was that people thought of her as a pushover. Some were taking advantage of her personality for homeworks or favors.

"Hey, Jinhee! Do you have what I asked you?", a girl asked Jinhee who was standing in front of her locker.

"Oh umh no not yet, I-"

"YAH KIM JINHEE! IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS ALREADY! I NEED IT FOR TOMORROW- Aish this girl.", the girl screamed at Jinhee, making everyone stare at them.

"Hey Jinhee!", Aerin greeted with a smile, walking closer to Jinhee, "Is there a problem?", she asked, looking at the other girl.

"I asked her-"

"You don't need to ask her anything, do it yourself.", Aerin gave her a condescending look before linking arms with Jinhee and walking away.

"Tell me, next time they bother you.", Aerin said to Jinhee as they entered their classroom, "Why am I talking like the male lead of a kdrama?", she asked herself with a disgusted look on her face, making Jinhee laugh.

The two talked a little bit more near Jinhee desk and when the bell rang, Aerin quickly waved at Jinhee before returning to her seat. As she sat down, Jeno turned around and crossed his arms on Aerin's table, his head delicately resting on them, "Hey, Aerin."

"Hey, Jeno, what's up? Please don't say the sky.", she greeted back, making Jeno smile with her last sentence.

"I was going to say the ceiling but okay.", he joked, making Aerin smile slightly as she rolled her eyes playfully, "Wanna go to the arcade after school with us?", he asked.

"Who's us?", she asked.

Jeno looked back and you followed  his gaze, seeing Jaemin and Donghyuck, giving you their best puppy eyes, and Renjun, looking at them, disgusted, "Yeah, I'm not doing that."

"Okay I'll come. Can I invite a friend?", Aerin asked, smiling after seeing Renjun's reaction.

"Of course.", Jeno answered.

"Give me your phone.", she said, holding her hand out.

"Why?", Jeno asked, narrowing his eyes at Aerin in a confused way.

"So I can give you my number.", she replied, naturally.

Somin glared at Aerin as usual, "Is he serious right now?", she said to her friends.

"Don't worry, he'll come back to you soon.", one of Somin's friends told her.

"Yeah, you know, how whipped he is for you.", another one said.

Somin thought for a moment and smiled evilly, "I have a plan." 

a/n: aerin being real smooth there 😉 and what does Somin have in mind? not something good that's for sure