e i g h t

A week later

A week later.

"Are you for real right now?", Donghyuck exclaimed as him and the other five guys walked into the school's gate.

"Hyuck, don't make it sound like the worst decision ever.", Jeno said, rolling his eyes.

"Because it is the worst decision ever.", Renjun retorted.

"You know how it went last time.", Jaemin added.

"I know but this time it's different. We went on a few dates before officially dating again and it was great. It was like when we first started dating.", Jeno said, really trying to convince his friends.

"Eww please, stop with the lovey-dovey shit already.", Renjun faked throwing up after saying that to Jeno who rolled his eyes again.

Jeno spotted his now not-ex-girlfriend-anymore at her locker and said, "See you guys in class.", he gave them a last smile before walking to Somin, wrapping his arms around her from the back.

Chenle sighed and said, "What are we going to do with this hyung ?"

"Why can't he like, like Aerin noona instead?", Jisung said, shaking his head slightly.

The morning classes passed by pretty quickly and as the bell already rang for lunch, the students rushed to the cafeteria. Aerin gently dropped her tray on the table at her usual place, in front of Jeno as Jinhee sat next to her.

"Can I have your pickle?", Aerin asked Jeno, making Somin raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"Huh?", Jeno made his confused noise, asking her to repeat what she said because he didn't heard the question.

"Your pickle, you don't like pickles, can I have it?", Aerin repeated. Jeno nodded and she took his pickle, cut in pieces, with her chopsticks as Somin glared at her silently. Aerin felt eyes on her so she looked up, "What? Do you want me to eat your pickle too?", Aerin asked Somin.

"No, it's fine.", Somin answered, trying not to sound rude in front of Jeno.

"Did you guys watch the Scooby-Doo marathon last night?, Jinhee asked really excited.

"Ooooh yesss! I started watching it but I fell asleep.", Jisung said and pouted at the end.

"Yesss me too. I had so much trouble waking up this morning, because I slept so late, that I was almost late.", Chenle said as the rest laugh.

"Scooby-Doo is so childish.", Somin said, a little annoyed as Jeno nudged her slightly, "What? It's true!", she whispered to her boyfriend but the rest could heard it because she doesn't know how to whisper.

Her words made Chenle, Jisung and Jinhee lower their head in embarrassment which made Aerin frowned, "I think the show is pretty iconic. I love it and I'll still love even if it can seem childish or not. The important  question is: Is the normal Scooby-Doo better or the mystery incorporated one?"

The three smiled at her as they started debating. After some time talking about the animated show, Jinhee realized she had something to show to the group , "Oh everyone! There's this place that just opened and look at this!", she showed them the pictures of the place on her phone, "It's so cute. Also they have ice creams, milkshakes, cakes and other drinks and you can custom your own ice cream, they have so much toppin-"

"That's so lame.", Somin said, interrupting the girl who lowered her head as her excited expression changed into a sad one. Her comment created a weird silence as the group looked at her in disbelief, "I was kiddiiiinnngg! I know another place that's a hundred times better.", Somin said trying to save herself.

Aerin rolled her eyes and nudged Jinhee softly, "Let's go after school. My treat."

"Yayyy!", Jinhee smiled again, hugging Aerin.

a/n: scooby doo is iconic period + jisung is the captain of the ship ✊ also jinhee is a baby and no one has the right to hurt her 🥺

a/n: scooby doo is iconic period + jisung is the captain of the ship also jinhee is a baby and no one has the right to hurt her 🥺