s i x t e e n

"I have to get this book to the library lady or she's going to get mad at me

"I have to get this book to the library lady or she's going to get mad at me.", Jinhee said, waving the book in her hand.

"Okay go, I have to take something in my locker.", Aerin smiled at the girl before they parted ways.

Aerin quickly walked back to her locker to grab some notebooks, opening her backpack to put them in. Suddenly her locker's door was violently closed, hopefully not hurting her in the process.

Aerin turned around to face the person who just did that and found herself face to face with the school's notorious mean girl. Somin snatched Aerin's backpack away from her hands and threw it to the side. Aerin frowned, "Wha-", she was interrupted by two girls, grabbing her arms forcefully.

"I told you to stay away from my boyfriend. Are you too dumb to understand or something?"

"Uuugh! This again? Can't y-", Aerin started but was interrupted by a painful and burning sensation on her right cheek.

Aerin let out a chuckle in disbelief, "That's what you deserve. You sh-", Somin was interrupted by Aerin, kicking her in the stomach with her foot as her arms were held in place by Somin's friends.

"You bitch!", one of her friends said as they both kicked the back of her knees, forcing her to kneel down. Aerin tried to fight back but her friends just tightened their grip and stepped harder on Aerin's back-knees. The girl winced in slight pain but didn't want to show it as a hand came in contact with her other cheek.

"Hey stop, what are you doing?!!", Aerin heard Jinhee's voice scream and the steps of someone running.

"None of your business. Go away.", Somin said, not even turning around. She rolled her sleeves up and was ready to slap Aerin again but Jinhee grabbed her wrist, stopping her, "I told you to mind your own business!", Somin pushed Jinhee harshly, making her fall to the ground, "...or you'll end up like her."

Jinhee glanced at Aerin before standing up and running away, "See, she finally understood that hanging out with you is just a bad idea."

Jinhee ran with all her might, her eyes looking around the parking lot.

'Please be there! Please be there! Please be there!'

Her eyes lit up as she spotted the group of boys she was looking for. She quickly ran to them and the six boys looked at her with a confused look, "Aerin...girls...punch...", she panted heavily, frustrated by the fact that she was out of breath. She grabbed Jeno's and Jaemin's wrist and started running again. The four others followed, curious about what was happening.

They arrived on the scene, their eyes widening in shock as they saw Aerin being held by two girls on the her knees as Somin slapped her and kicked her in the stomach.

"Somin, what the hell?!", hearing Jeno's voice made Somin freeze.

a/n: if you thought Jinhee was going to do  my girl dirty you were wrong!! now what's going to happen? 🤔