e l e v e n

The rest of the week quickly went by and even before Aerin knew it, it was already Friday afternoon

The rest of the week quickly went by and even before Aerin knew it, it was already Friday afternoon. Jeno and her walked to his car after exiting the school's library. The past few days, the two spent their after class time in the library, doing their history project with their friends and their partner. It was already dark outside every time they left and it kinda became a habit for Jeno to drive Aerin home after their study session, since he didn't want her to take the bus alone at this time. Somin wasn't really happy with that fact so whenever she could, she would crash their study session, not even studying but distracting Jeno from his homework or rather Aerin.

"Wanna keep working on the project this weekend? I think if we do this the whole weekend we'll be able to finish this early.", Aerin said, already excited by the fact that she could finally go home early after that project.

"Sure. Want to come to my house to do it?", Jeno asked, unlocking his car's doors.

"Do it?", Aerin repeated, wiggling her eyebrows jokingly as she sat in the passenger seat.

"I swear you're the person with the dirtiest mind I have ever met.", he laughed at her, buckling his seat belt.

"You've never met my brother and it shows.", she replied, laughing as well, "Come to my house tomorrow and I'll come to yours Sunday, my parents always want to meet the people before I go to their house."

"That's fine for me.", he said, starting his car.

The car rides with Jeno were always great, the two turned on the radio, sometimes just listening and humming softly along or sometimes being totally insane and lip syncing or singing off tune. 

He stopped in front of her house and she thanked him before unbuckling your seat belt and getting out, "When should I come tomorrow?"

"As soon as you wake up? So we can have all the time we want to finish."

"Alright, see you tomorrow.", Jeno smiled.

"See ya.", Aerin waved and walked to her front door as Jeno drove away.

As she entered her house, Aerin exchanged her shoes for her home slippers and screamed, "MOM?? DAD??"

"Yes, sweetheart?", she answered from the living room.

"Is Mark home yet?", Aerin asked, not seeing her brother with their mom.

"No, not yet."

"And dad??"

"He's buying take out for tonight."

"Are you watching Itaewon Class??", Aerin asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's a rerun of last week's episode, the new one is coming next.", Aerin's mom said.

"Oof, I thought you betrayed me and watched it alone.", Aerin said, sitting on the couch next to her mom, "Oh mom? Can I invite my friend over tomorrow, we have a project to finish.", Her mom nodded, still focused on the episode, "Thanks, mom."

a/n: this one is light, i'm setting the scene for the next one 😉 also the schedule for kdrama is going to change i'll update everyday now!!