t w e n t y e i g h t

Aerin popped down on Jeno's couch, which she's been quite familiar with for the past week, "Thanks for letting me crash again

Aerin popped down on Jeno's couch, which she's been quite familiar with for the past week, "Thanks for letting me crash again."

"I mean I didn't really have a choice you followed me here.", Jeno said, changing into more comfortable clothes in his dressing room.

"I will literally choke you to death Lee Jeno."

Jeno popped his head out just to say, "Kinky.", before closing it, making Aerin roll her eyes.

Aerin started to hang out with Jeno more since the altercation and even more after a certain incident. She were really supportive of your brother and Donghyuck's relationship but the view of them making out in Mark's room was not something she needed nor wanted to see. So she spent her free afternoons at Jeno's. The two of them watched movies or attempted to cook/bake even though it would mostly end up with them, taking a tiny cake  out of the oven while the whole kitchen was a mess but she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the way they got closer.

Spending time with Jeno, included more interactions with the people who work for his family. Mr.Jeong, the gatekeeper, he always made Aerin feel welcomed even before she entered the property, Mrs.Yim, the main maid, she always opened the door with a warm and motherly smile and Mr.Min, the driver, Jeno always asked him to drive Aerin home on his way back to his, their conversation are always lively and full of funny anecdotes. Aerin actually became quite fond of them and honestly, them too.

"Here.", Jeno said, throwing a sweatshirt at Aerin which landed right on her face.

"Eeeh!! I didn't come here to get bully!", she pouted, removing the sweatshirt out of her face.

"Then give the sweatshirt back?", he held out his hand, raising an eyebrow at her.

Aerin quickly pulled it over her head, putting her arms in the right holes, "Too late. If you want it  come and take it off of me."

"Don't mind if I do.", Jeno smirked back at her.

"And I am the dirty minded one.", she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes playfully, fighting the blush creeping on her cheeks.

Jeno chuckled as he closed his curtains and turned off the lights before sitting down next to her. Aerin selected the movie she wanted as it was her turn to choose.

"Harry Potter again?", Jeno whined.

"Shhh it's my turn to choose.", Aerin argued.

An hour into the movie, Aerin's eyes felt heavy and they started to close, slowly even though she was trying to fight it. Jeno noticed and smiled.

"You're not planning on getting back together with Somin, right?", Aerin's tired voice suddenly ask, taking Jeno by surprise.

"No.", his answer was short and quick.

"Good because otherwise, this-", she wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his shoulder, "-would be awkward."

"W-What-?"

"Don't act like you hate it. You didn't seemed to mind last time.", she said, making Jeno freeze as the pink on his cheeks rose.

Jeno remembered the moment Aerin was talking about which made him blush even harder. It was the same day as the altercation with Somin, the two hung out at Jeno's place after school, watching a movie.

The thing is that Aerin is really bad at watching movies, she always falls asleep before it ends. That's exactly what happened that day. Aerin fell asleep and as a habit she searched for something to hug. That ended up being Jeno. He was shocked at first but then remembered when she told him about her pillow.

His arms unknowingly slipped around her, keeping her warm. Jeno's eyes looked down at her sleeping state, admiring her peaceful expression. What Jeno didn't know was that when he too fell asleep, Aerin slightly woke up at a moment. She felt her arms, hugging something bigger than her with a really familiar scent. Her eyes widened at the realization that she was indeed sleep cuddling Lee Jeno but she didn't make any sudden moves to not wake him up. She noticed that his arms were around her and that his head was probably resting on top of hers since she felt a light weight on it.

Aerin's voice snapped him out of his trance, "I can hug a pillow if it makes you uncomfortable.", she said, being insecure at his lack of response which she didn't like feeling at all.

Jeno wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer, "I don't mind at all.", he smiled, a faint hue of pink on his cheeks.

a/n: they getting cute and cozy yall 🤧 my girl is making the first move and i'm proud