t h i r t e e n

Sunday morning, 9AM, Aerin slowly made her way to Jeno's house, yawning from time to time

Sunday morning, 9AM, Aerin slowly made her way to Jeno's house, yawning from time to time. Last night, after Jeno left, Aerin helped her brother with his demo thing until this morning so she didn't sleep at all. Her heavy eyes looked around Jeno's neighborhood, all the house were gated, having a, what seemed like, five minutes walk between the gates and the door.

'Damn so those houses in kdramas exist.'

Aerin looked at the address Jeno sent her, at her localisation on her phone and at the house's number to check if it was the good house. She pressed the intercom's button, hearing it ring, "Good morning, this is the Lee's house."

"Good morning, my name is Lee Aerin. I am here for a school project with Lee Jeno.", it felt weird to call Jeno by his full name but the fanciness surrounding her made her feel like she should be extra polite.

Aerin heard the gate unlock and pushed it a little to enter, closing it behind her. She made her way to the main door, looking around pretty mesmerized by the front garden. The girl knocked on the door and it opened a few minutes later. A woman in a modern maid's uniform stood in front of Aerin, greeting her with a bow.

"Hello, I am here to see Jeno.", the girl smiled, bowing at the woman.

She stepped aside to let the young girl in and told her to follow her with a genuine smile. You followed her up the stairs, looking around, admiring once again the wealthiness of his family. Formal pictures were hang on the walls, only of him and who you assume were his parents so you guessed that he was an only child.

'The only heir of a wealthy family...isn't that the character of a drama or something?'

The Lee's maid stopped in front of a door, telling Aerin that it was Jeno's room before leaving. Aerin knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Nothing. She knocked again saying, "Jeno? It's Aerin.", she then waited for an answer again but nothing still, "I'm coming in!", she pushed the door open and entered, closing it behind her. His room was pretty big and really luminous too which contrasted his black king-size bed.

Aerin's eyes landed on Jeno's sleeping form, in between his dark sheets. He was laying on the right side of his bed, one arm hanging out and his head facing the other way. The girl walked to the left side of his bed and yawned. She then proceeded to poke his cheek while calling his name as he did with her the day before. Jeno just groaned and turned his head the other way. Aerin's eyes felt heavier and heavier as the lack of sleep finally caught up to her.

'This bed looks really comfy, right now...'

With a mind clouded with tiredness, the girl slipped in Jeno's comfy bed, still trying to wake him up, "Wake up, Jeno-aaaah.", she said in a sleepy tone, cuddling into his covers. Jeno groaned again, cuddling into his covers too.

Aerin moved her body 90° and as her feet came in contact with his bare side, she pushed him out of his own bed, repositioning herself and cuddling even more in his covers.

Tmph.

"What the fuck?", Jeno groaned, trying to stand up, "What are you doing here this early?"

"I helped Mark with some things and we just finished like two hours ago. What's sleep? I don't know her.", she answered, eyes closed as she she didn't notice the shirtless Jeno, standing in front of her.

Jeno softened at her answer, "Just sleep for a bit. We can start later.", he said, grabbing a shirt and pulling it over his head. Aerin hummed in response, already half way in the arms of Morpheus.

a/n: if you thought i was going to put a cliché 'she fell asleep in his bed and they woke up cuddling' then 🤡🤪 is anyone even reading this? lol