f i f t e e n

I told you to stay away from him bitch! Keep your distance or else

Aerin crumbled the note as usual, not even bothered by the words written on it. She closed her locker, walking to her class as usual. Since the first week she arrived here, multiple notes had found their way in her locker. Most of them telling her to stay away from Jeno, other telling her she didn't belong here. Aerin was not affected by these at all not only because she ain't no weak bitch but mostly because of the fact that she knew that they were mostly coming from Somin. 

Aerin walked in her class, smiling as she saw Jinhee waiting in her seat behind Jeno, "Hey, my little baby!", she said, giving Jinhee the softest hug.

"Can I be your baby too?", Donghyuck flirted as usual. Aerin knew as soon as the words came out of her mouth that either Donghyuck or Jaemin was going to say something like that. These two couldn't stop flirting even if it was to save their own life.

Aerin rolled her eyes at the boy and Renjun faked throwing up. They started to get into a light and not really serious argument as Jinhee leaned on Aerin's desk, entertained by the interaction. Aerin taped Jeno's shoulder and as he turned around, she gave him a smile which he returned, "Everything good with your girlfriend?"

"More or less. She just get easily jealous."

"I mean, I don't blame her. Look at me.", Aerin said, jokingly flipping her hair back.

Jeno gave her a blank look before pushing her head backwards with his index on her forehead, "Ow! Don't do that! I told you my head was too heavy for me to pull back up easily.", she whined as Jeno started laughing.

Somin looked at them from her seat with her friends, already pissed. She felt like Jeno already forgot their conversation. 

Few days earlier. Just after Aerin left Jeno's house.

"Hey, what's up?", Jeno softly asked to start the conversation, phone pressed against his ear.

"Hmm, could be better.", she answered, voice a little hoarse on the other side of the line.

"Have you been crying?", he asked suddenly feeling a lot more guilty.

"No...", he couldn't see her but he knew she was lying.

"Babe...", Jeno started but Somin quickly interrupted him.

"No, I know. I know nothing happened I trust you. It's just...I don't like you hanging around her."

"We're just friends."

"I know but I feel like she's stealing you away from me."

"She won't. I'm your boyfriend remember?"

Somin glared at the back of Aerin's head, twirling a pen in between her fingers, "Girls, I think it's time."

a/n: renjun's a mood sometimes 🤭 also what is somin talking about?? 😳🤔anyway do any of you watch road to kingdom, good girl or produce camp 2020 (chuang 2020)?