Prolouge

So, I thought to give you guys a sneak peak from the  chapter of the same story.

Enjoy 🙃🙃

-----------------------------------------------------------
(In office)

"So, miss.... Ahhh whatever your name is please bring refreshment for everyone. And yaa I want 5 more photocopies of this detailed paper." Adhvik ordered Jhanvi.

Jhanvi said politely yet irritated " Sir" She pressurised the word "Sir" And continued " First of all my name is Jhanvi ... Jhanvi Sehgal and secondly I am managing editor here not a peon.... "

" If you want a bright future then follow what I say Miss wwwwwhhhaatteevveerr" " Advik said forcing the word "whatever" .
Jhanvi got what he meant with bright future. If she will not follow his orders then he will gonna fire her from the company which she never wanted

"Everyone tell miss ahhh SEHGAL what you want for refreshment.... Coffee , tea, or ice tea. " Adhvik ordered everyone to tell Jhanvi their preferences.
And continued " By the way for me it's black coffee and it will be better if you learn everyone's preferences from now." With his famous smirk he insulted Jhanvi again.
-----------------------------------------------------------

So, how is it?
Did you guys got the story line from  the prologues? 🙄
And another prologue is on its way. Comment down are you enjoying.

If you guys haven't voted and added the story to your library then I will really be happy if you would take a moment to do the above.
And don't forget to follow my wattpad profile sak_she
And today only I am gonna update the cast also .
😃😃

Your Writer- Sakshi💕