Thirty

Okay please sorry guys , don't freak out 😔, I know I got missed out like without any info. I know, I am the culprit this time. 😞.

Okay but now I had tried to write an update so, hope you gonna like this. As I told you that my mock test and many things are going on, I have to study for them so, I have not focused on wattpad so much.

But for now here enjoy this update which I had written in between of so much.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

I did his dressing of the wounds. And was about to leave but thought to give Aadvik some earful words of mine about this incident.

“Don't you have to pull up such stunts again. At least not for me. ” I glared at him.

He got up from his seat and punched the nearby wall. I looked keenly towards his knuckles which got  wounded and were bleeding profoundly.

“Have you completely losted it men? ” I shouted and ran towards him .  I caught his fist in my hands and blew some air from my mouth to his wounded hands.

“Don't you ever live in any dilemma that I did beat those bastards for you .  I would have did that for every bloody women .  Got that? ” with this he jerked my hands away from him and I could see some drops of blood spin around the floor.

“You .... ” I controlled my anger. I have so much to give back to him but right now his hand was more important than my anger.

I again took his hand in mine and was about to do it's dressing.

“You also don't have to do anything for me. ” With this Aadvik again tried to jerk off his hand but I captivated it more tightly.

“I would have done this for any person who had been wounded. Got that? ” I mocked him.

He didn't spoke anything. And yeah I was in my victory land that I shut him up.

I did the dressing of his wounded hand. And was about to leave with the medicare box in my hand.

“So, are you going to do the dressing of the boys I had beaten.” Aadvik said and I was confused.

“coz you are eager to do dressing of any person who had been wounded. ” Aadvik must got my confusion.

“Ughhhh bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi hai. ” I moved out of his cabin with so much of frustration. My victory dreamland got broken by him. Why can't I shut him up.

“Same goes for you Bhalai ka zamana nahi rha. ” Aadvik at last also didn't let go of taunting me.

At home.

“Bhaiya Bhabhi! Done with your packings? As you have to catch an early flight tomorrow. ” Nidhi was in our room to help us in packing.

“Yeah Nidhi. Now you go and take rest. Now-a-days you are actually being very interested and also punctual in office works. So go and take rest. ” Aadvik adviced Nidhi which was true indeed. She is being a great helping hand to F.I.L now-a-days in business.