one

So as I promised you guys, here is the update.
Enjoy 🤗

Jhanvi's POV

"Don't leave me. Please you know I am nothing without you. Pleaseeeeeeeee Don't go please. " I woke up. Sweat was formed all over my forehead . I was breathing very fast . I blinked my eyes for a few time to assure myself that it was only a dream.

After having a glass of water and finally composing myself , I checked the time.

"oh!! its 7:00 Am already, Not bad janu" I walked towards the window while talking to myself . Blew the curtains side, and opened the window, which made my dark room filled with sunshine.

Slightly the sun was kissing my cheeks . The cold breezes let my hair fly and the sweet chirping of the birds were a blessing to my ears. I just closed my eyes and tried to live in the moment.

" Why after 3 years , suddenly I got such type of dream. I guess I overcame from all that ..................hmmm. Is this a sign of his come back? No No absolutely no" I shouted like I was scolding myself for thinking such stupid thing.

Just to give myself comfort , I blabbered " This can't happen, how can he........" I got interrupted from the ring of my phone.

"Hello, ma!!! How are you, and How bhai and papa are?"

"Hello, janu beta!! We all are fine but tell me how are you ? And without Mita how are you handling both house and office? Beta are you eating properly? And are you......."

"MAA!! MAAA!! uff What MAA!!! I have managed everything very well. And from today Mita Di is coming . Its was just a matter of 4 days . From today she will be joining again. So give your mind some rest " I said while having a small upward curve on my face , thinking (at least someone cares).

"But I still remember , how you were 4 years back . you need someone always for your help!! You need help even in finishing your daily chorus"

"Maaa!! time taught me everything" I said and that small smile just vanished away.

"Janu!!!!!" she paused " Why don't you come back here in Bengalore with us. We all miss you. When you were here, even the walls of the house glows up . and now your papa , Harshit and me are........" She stopped . There was so much sadness in her voice .

So, just to cheer her up I said happily " Ma!! don't you get bored with these same dialogues everytime? Try something new na. " But inside i also miss them a lot . But no, that city is no less then any nightmare to me .

"OK!! OK!! fine . And beta just get a proper diet ." She sounded very concerned.

" I will . ok now bbyee.I am getting super late " With this the mother-daughter conversation ended.

"YES I miss them" I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got ready for my office and here Mita Di came.

" OH !! Thank you Mita Di finally you showed up. I was literally messing up with all cooking and cleaning." I said but really i was tired a lot with all the work.

" Janu Di! vo bhai ki shadi thi , vrna to mein........" she said with a lot of guilt.
(Janu Di! It was my brothers wedding otherwise I......")

But I immediately cut her off " Its, OK . I am surprised how could you came back in just 4 days ? If it was my brothers wedding i would have spent at least 15 days there." I said to give her some good vibes.

" Or Janu Di vo paise jo bhai ki shadi ke lie apne die uske lie bhi Thank - You" She said again with embarrassed face.
( And also Thank-You for giving me money for my Brother's Wedding)

"If this is the thing then I should say Thank- You to you every single day. " I said narrowing my eyes to her. But then I touched her shoulder and said in really a polite tone. " Mita Di, here in delhi from last 4 years you have cared for me and this house. And now you are just like my elder sister. So Can't I help you with that relation?"

" Sorry Janu Di, abhi jao vrna aap late ho jaoge" She said in a happy tone. That made me happy too.
(Sorry Janu Di, Ok!!! now go or else you will get late)

And with this I ran for the Cab i had booked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, finally here I am " The Youth Today Magazines ...........hmm!!" I said while huffing because i had to run for our monthly magazine meeting which was going to start at sharp 9.

While getting into the elevator I finally met my only buddies here in Delhi.

"OH LALA !!! see our Managing Editor is here" Sara said with really exited tone.

Sarah is really an energetic pill of the office.

"Sarah shut up, First of all wish our Managing Editor a Good Morning ." Raghav said seriously ( Ironically he was not)

"Raghav ,Sarah Why you guys are always pulling my leg" I said and said with very irritation because I was really irritated with their "MANAGING EDITOR" Chanting mantra.

"Ok! OK! fine M.E (Managing Editor) "Raghav said carrying his right side eyebrow and lip upward basically was smirking but I hate that smirk on his face.

" Guys, We are a team . I am nothing without you guys . If I am heart then you guys are its heartbeat. And.....!!!

"Ab bs kr pagli rulaegi kya !!!" Raghav cut me in between and said while they both were faking a sad face.
(Stop this otherwise we will cry)

And their funny face made me laugh a bit.

"Now let us leave guys , varna vo hmari shooter Avantika rulaegi hme" Sarah said dramatically. She is the most carefree girl I have ever met.
(Now let us leave guys , otherwise that shooter Avantika will make us cry.)

(END)
---------------------------------

So, as I promised I had updated the chapter 1 . And i know you were expecting some hot Or spicy chapter but it was necessary to give you guys some details about Jhanvi's nature and about her work. So, I guess next chapter will also give you some basic details of Jhanvi but from the 3 chapter you will get what you want 😉.

The views on the story are 90+ but the likes are not even 30 . Guys please vote because a writer too need motivation. And thank you to the people who voted for the chapters.
Also follow my wattpad profile sak_she. And i guess tomorrow I will update the 2 chapter 😃😃. If on this chapter I will get 10+ votes. 10 is not a big deal . 🤷‍♀ because I need motivation now.

Your Writer- Sakshi💕