PROLOUGE

"Whhhaatt arre yo...you doiing?" Jhanvi asked surprisingly yet she was shivering through his actions.

"I am touching my Wife and that too after getting an official license" He said while his hands were touching her bare back, her bare waist . He had a strong grip on her so, that she could not get out from his arms.

"Offic....Official License?" Jhanvi asked being very confused.

"yes Baby!! Official License." He pressurised the word "Official License" .
And further continued " This marriage is License for me as after our marriage means now i can touch your assets." He said with a smirk on his face . His eyes moved from her lips to her breasts. But his both hands were  on her either side of bare waist.

"STOP PLEASE......!!!!!! Chiiii" Jhanvi almost shouted with an embarresed face  as their proximity was affecting her a lot.
She continued " Aren't you ashamed talking to your wife in this way. " Jhanvi closed her eyes very tightly but her hands were struggling so that she could get free from his tight grip.

Meanwhile he opened the strings of Jhanvi's blouse which made her blouse loosened .

"Whahhaat arree ... What are you dooing?" Jhanvi asked while taking her hands back to make a firm grip on her loosened blouse. She was breathing very hard.

"Baby we are going to have s*x" He almost whispered very seductively in her ears.

"Chiii!!! No I don't want to make love with you!!!! I will never. " Jhanvi said with a disgusting face. Yet her eyes were still closed.

"Baby!!!! " He paused "Did I said I will make love to you ? Did I?" he asked while holding Jhanvi's chin.

In response Jhanvi turned her face to the other side .

He pulled her more close to her so there was no gap between them. Jhanvi's soft bosoms hit to his hard chest. Which gave a tingling sensation in her body.

" I will not make love to you ....... but I will fuck you and fuck you so hard so that you will not be able to walk for a few days." He said sternly without leaving her.

Jhanvi's breath stopped after hearing his words.

He moved his face more closer to Jhanvi's. His eyes were fixed on Jhanvi's lips and jhanvi could sense it .

So here I am uploading aanother part from one of my chapter. And this is also a detailed upload of the "story description". Hope you liked this prologue.
Super soon I will be uploading the cast and then we will begin with the roller coaster journey of Jhanvi and
Advik. 🤗
If you haven't voted this 😔 and added this to your library then I will really appreciate if you would take a moment to do the above.
And follow my wattpad profile sak_she 

Your writer- Sakshi🧡💛