Five

RSS786 I dedicate this chapter to you. Thank you very much. 😄😄I guess I updated very early. Isn't it?

RECAP - Advik tore the interview paper which was taken by Jhanvi.

Third person's pov

(Advik's cabin)

There was tension filled in the atmosphere . No one spoke for a few minutes to understand what just happened .

And there Advik was sitting and reading there expression.

Finally Advik spoke " You not only wasted M.L.A Raghu's precious time but also mine after showing me such kind of irrelevant questions."

Jhanvi who was looking a few minutes earlier at Advik's face has bent her head down. Like she was disappointed by the mess of her hard-work which was done by Advik.

"Sir ..What you did ? You yourself said that this interview was amazing and now............. And now you just wasted the hard-work." Sarah spoke up .
Her both the eye-brows were shrunk . She was unable to take the action of Advik.

"Yes sir , and we don't even have another copy of this ....." Raghav was immediately cut by Advik.

"What non-sense is this? " This time Advik's Face was all red with the anger. He was bursted suddenly due to the cross questioning of Sarah and Raghav.

" Dare you cross question my decision again. And I have read those silly questions framed by Mrs.... whatever her name is " Advik said with a frown .

Jhanvi's bent face was still bent even after listening Mrs. Whatever her name is.

"And second thing ......I was not praising this article. I was just ........." Advik went speechless to think for an excuse.

"none of your business" Advik continued.

" But sir still you......." This time Sarah was cut by Advik.

" No more discussions on this topic." Advik said in such a firm tone that Sarah and Raghav gasped. While Jhanvi was still sitting there with her head bent down.

"Ok , So now tell me about your department, posts and earlier achievements." Advik again with no emotion.

How can a person change his emotions in a blink of seconds.

"Ahh Sir I am Raghav and she is Sarah " Raghav said pointing towards Sarah and continued " Are Co-editors as you know in political department." Raghav completed thinking that Jhanvi will introduce herself.

But after passing silent 20 seconds Raghav turned towards Jhanvi . And after looking down at her condition , he himself continued.

Where as Advik seems irritated by the silent treatment which was offered to him.