Thirty-One

Here, back with an update. Love your precious votes and comments. So without wasting any minute, here is your update.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

I went to my room without  giving any damn that they are sharing the same room.

I entered my room and oh lala it is awesome. I mean such an eye-catching view. Wow.

I changed and took rest as from tomorrow we are going to rome around the whole Mauritius

I changed and took rest as from tomorrow we are going to rome around the whole Mauritius. I was excited and in the excitement I don't get to know when I slept.

Knock knock.

“Emm who is it? ” I said loud but in my sleepy voice.

Knock knock.

“Ahh I didn't knew that here in Mauritius , people don't know English. ” I shouted as this back to back knocks were disturbing my sleep. And I love two things only -my sleep, and my food.

I got out of the bed and opened the door.

“What ” I said and took a long long yawn with a sound effect.

“Are you awake! ” Aadvik asked me.

Ohh so this is Aadvik, I rubbed my eyes and saw the face with a clear vision.

“No actually I am walking in sleep. ” I said while acting like I am sleepwalking.

And then continued “Can't you see you awake me. ” I then got back to normal with a frown on my face.

“By the way you are ready already. Give me 5 minutes , I will be there. ” I said and was about to close the door.

“Hey hey, who said you that you are coming with me and Eesha. I am here to tell you that we both are going. Do whatever you want and please don't call me and ever disturb my moment with my girlfriend. ” Aadvik said with an eye-brow up. And pulled the door.

What?