Fourteen

First of all guys please hit the vote button. I mean the votes are not even the half of the views. So, please guys. And if you don't follow me then also follow me on my wattpad I'd.

                            Enjoy❤

Precap- Jhanvi saw the video of her drunken state.

Continuing the story -

Drinking is not a big issue. But for a girl like me who had never ever thought of drinking has a major issue with these things.

And the things I had did in the impact of the drink is way too much.

The girl who always have a sincere, decent student image in the eyes of everyone did so many things.

These all things are out my league.

Plus to fuel up all the mess going, veer also told me that the video was doing rounds on each and every student's cell phone. It got viral in the college.

I wanted to be acknowledged by the whole university but not in this way. I wanted to prove my worth on the basis of my intelligence, grades not like this.

I cried the whole night thinking about the video.

There were many questions revolving around my head - How I will make  eye - contact with my parents?

How I am going to college the very next day?

Who did this?

There were a bunch of questions but in answer I was having a pin drop silence.

The sun shone.

Today neither I need my mom nor the alarm to wake me up because yesterday all the thoughts were haunting me.

I didn't slept.

7 days later.

Yes ,7 days passed by.

In these 7 days , I used to lie my parents daily so, that I can escape my college.

I haven't attended the college from last 7 days.

I used to lie my parents that I am sick.

And actually I am not lying because I am mentally sick.

Veer used to call me , dropped dozens of messages but I don't pick his calls up.

“ Jannu, beta someone came here to meet you. ” suddenly I heard my mom.

Did I heard right? She called me jaanu for the first time in these 7 days. But how came such drastic change.

“ I am talking to you beta. Someone is here to meet you. ” my mom again repeated.

This broke my chain of thoughts.

“ ohh ahh who ? ” I asked.

“ A guy from your college. ” my mom replied but with a very assuring smile.