Twenty-Nine

Okay so , because of a few silent readers I can't let my constant readers suffer. I am grateful to The people who had voted for my earlier chapter.

And yeah a thanks to the silent readers too for letting someone's morale down. Thank you. 🙃

So here you go guys. The longest update till now. If I would find any free time then you guys can hope next update also by tomorrow. 🤗

(Enjoy❤)

.
.
.
.
______________________________________

AADVIK'S POV.

“Mom can you even please tell me why I have to take any leave or yeah why I have to give her the leave. ” I looked at Jhanvi in the same hatred manner which I used to do.

“Take this. ” My mom handed me over an envelope.

As I took the envelope, I gave an eye to my mom , in return she said “Open it. ”.

And I did as I was said. Opening the envelope.

I felt a presence behind me. And it was Jhanvi. She couldn't match my height so,   she was sneaking above my shoulders to have a look at the envelope.

I looked behind and she with a full concentration was observing the envelope which was in my hands.

I opened the envelope and there revealed two tickets of Mauritius.

Before I could react the girl behind me, ehm ok ok I apologize my wife gasped while putting her both hands on her mouth.

All were looking at her.

“Mauritius ? ” Jhanvi said in a shock.

“Mom what is this? I mean who is going Mauritius. ” I fanned the envelope on myself.

“Me and your dad going to do a holy pilgrimage there in Mauritius. ” My mom said to me while Crossing both her hands .

“What? ” I said eyeing my mom.

Haan to. What do you think? You guys are the only newly married couple so it's for both of you. ” my mom said while looking angrily at me while her expression totally changed when she glanced Jhanvi. She was smiling at Jhanvi.

This is the last thing I expected from my mom.

My mom left without giving me any chance to explain her with Anaya in her arms.

Now it was me , Jhanvi and Nidhi.

“Bhai let me put it in simple words. It's your honeymoon. ” Nidhi winked at me and Jhanvi.

“Honeymoon? ” Jhanvi questioned her with the worst face she can ever make.

“Bhabhi why you are making faces. You are so un-romantic. Learn something from Harshit. ” Nidhi said to which me and Jhanvi looked keenly at Nidhi. So that she explain us what she just said right now.

“Ahh I mean that Harshit of that serial. That one. ” Nidhi panicked and I really didn't get which serial she was talking about.