Four

As I said...will update frequently.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy💞

Third person's pov
A deep yet heavy masculine voice interrupted Jhanvi and Avantika.

"Avantika I guess we are here for the orientation not for anyone's health here."

"Sorry Mr. Advik Mehta. So, as you all know about my leave from this company. I had handover this company to a very smart youth who I know can carry this company in the long run. SO, everyone please welcome your new boss Mr. Advik Mehta". Avantika introduced the men .

Everyone was listening to her very carefully except one . And the girl was none other than Jhanvi . She bend her head down and it seems like she was fighting a battle with herself .

Conference meeting ended with a very long orientation programme. Avantika being a very good boss did i said boss Ok Ok let me correct her Ex boss and a good friend asked Advik to give a day's relief to Jhanvi as she saw her sweats , her discomfort. For which Advik didn't protested. Like he already know what Jhanvi was exactly going through.

Jhanvi's Pov

"How could you god....How could you? Don't you love me? I had always thought that you can't do anything wrong with me but ...but today today you proved me wrong. Did I did that much bad deeds in my past life that i have to face Advi......" I paused .

I paused because his name was rolling out from my mouth after 3 years.

" that I have to face him again" I cried my heart out. I was lying on my bed gripping tightly my pillow . Like that pillow was holding my whole life.

The other pillow under my head was wet because of the tears which I am shedding from last 1 hour.

"Its really right . You should always listen to your heart not your stupid brain." Again I cursed god and my grip on the pillow tightened. I digged my nails in the cover of the pillow.

"I will leave this city. I will give my resignation letter. I will... yes , yes go back to my parents. I will leave this city. I will run away. Run away far from his reach." I could only think of leaving this city for now.

I cleared the tears from my cheeks and got up from my bed. I picked up my suitcase which was lying above the cupboard. And opened the cupboard. With this I threw my clothes in the suitcase.

After throwing every single dress of mine I came near to my drawer to grab my identity cards for the flight.

But then my eyes landed on the Ganpati above the drawer. Which made me stop from the rush I was doing.

I grabbed the Statue and settled down on my bed again.

This staue was given by my father when I was leaving Bengaluru four years back. I closed my eyes and the words which my father said echoed in my ears.

"Don't you ever get week. You are strong, very strong. God is always with you. Your family is with you. Never let anyone hurt you. And don't you also ever hurt anyone by your acts. Whenever you find yourself in dilemma ........ Take the name of almighty and try to choose correct path. Remember Everything happens fora good cause. Ganpati has planned very big for you ..for us. Stay strong."

I remembered the exact words by my father.

I again cleared my cheeks from the tears which were continuously falling down.

"Bappa!! Earlier I ran away from him . I ran away like a coward even when I was not even guilty. "

I closed my eyes and gain some confidence.