Three

As I have to be back on my work and studies , it took me around one week to reschedule everything. So sorry for the very late update. But yahh now I will be posting the updates frequently.

Enjoy ❤

"Aww....." Suddenly because of a familiar voice 3 of us looked towards the source of the sound.

And it was none other than Avanti.

We all stood up.

Avanti and 3 of us settled down.

"Guys I know you all are might be disappointed from my decision but I don't know what else I could do. As Mr Bose is busy in his own work.And I don't want to take any risk for my baby." Avantika said while sipping her juice.

"Its Ok Avanti we understand it's just we gonna miss you. " Raghav addressed Avanti with a genuine sad face.

"That's why from previous few days your face was glowing Haa?..........haaa?" Sarah teased Avanti . Her favourite work though . Huhhh

For which Avanti gave her an angry look.

"Yeah Yeah Avanti please be like this let me capture your this face. As....... more than you I am gonna miss your angry face. Pheww" Sarah said while capturing Avanti's pic .

"Huhh Fine Sarah. .......... Ok so guys although I know you will handle everything but still a very all the best because your new boss Mr. Ad........" Avanti's phone started ringing.

"Hello,"

"Ok. I am Coming . No need to come upstairs. "

Avantika cut the call but her face was all turned into crimson red . And that was enough hint for us to know that it was Mr. Bose (Avanti's Husband)

"Ok , He is here to pick me up . I am not even allowed to drive by myself" She said with a little upward curve.

"Sarah, He cares" Avanti continued while glaring an eye towards her.

And with this our day in the office came to an end.

                          (In Room)

I was lying on my bed with my comfy pj's on. Thinking about how in one day everything is changed.

I am gonna Miss Avantika definitely. I am going to.........but i don't know why after listening to this news i am getting a very different vibe. I mean I don't know why my heart is beating so fast like.......like.

"Shut up Jhanvi.......Don't think too much. Atleast have some pity on your tiny brain." I sympathised myself because I was thinking too much from the morning  about this only.

"Huhh! let me go to sleep. I have to impress my new boss Mr.......Ahh what his name is ? mmmmmm . Ok so I have to impress my new boss. So let me sleep ." I again talked to myself.