Two

So, I had kept my promise by updating the 2 chapter. And guys Avantika is the owner of "The Youth India Magazines" . Some people call her Avanti too. So don't get confused. 😃😉

-----------------------(Enjoy)------------------------

(In conference room)

JHANVI'S POV....

"Ok so I guess everyone is here for our monthly meeting." Avantika paused while going through the screen of her laptop.

"So, This month according to the reader's response our every column is overall good but ......the beauty department I am not satisfied with your article. Did you checked out the rival magazines article? Use the beauty secrets of the celebrities that attracts the viewers the most. Next time I hope you will be back with a good content. Am I clear?" Avantika asked the beauty department.

And in response Beauty department nodded.

"And now I just checked the online reviews which didn't surprised me a bit." Avantika said very happily.

She continued "So, as always readers found the politics column the best. It made a boom in the market. " And with this statement everyone looked at 3 of us(me, Sarah and Raghav) .

Yes we 3 belongs to the politics department. Here I am the Managing Editor and both of them are Co-Editors.

"Jhanvi ........Jhanvi you are best at your work. This is your hard-work, your research . Congratulations and really well-done again." Avantika said and yahh she was really happy .

Before I could speak up Sarah replied "Thank-you from the side of our whole team".She said faking a smile. And that smile was really so much fake . Huhh she and her drama.

"Jhanvi, If you want I can change your team. Because I know how much hard-working you are. But your Co-Editors are really a Lazy Ass.
Avantika said forcing the words CO_EDITORS and LAZY ASS. While her eyes were continuosly glaring at Sarah.

"No Avanti!!!(Avantika) my column is best because of them. They are my supporting system. You know" I said politely. To which she smiled but only at me .

"Absolutely ! She is not that innocent that she will pay me for being a lazy ass." Sarah almost whispered for which i slightly slapped on her thighs under the table.

"Did you said something Sarah?"Avanti asked still going through something on her laptop screen.

"Did you heard something Avanti?" Sarah acted so innocent. If any word exist which means superior then innocent then please apply it on her.

"Whatever" Avanti ignored her.

They both are the Tom & Jerry of the office . Their food cannot get digested if they would have not teased each other and especially Sarah.
Its not like that they both hate each other but its just that they both like to have these tiny fights . And Raghav used to grin in between their fights.
We all are a family . Avantika never acted like our boss. This is the reason I am sticking to this company from last 4 years. I got many offers from rival companies but I denied because this company was so dear to me.

"Guys, so this time its not only our monthly meeting but also our." Avantika said while facing the ground.
"But also our last monthly meeting" She whispered but was audible to us.

"What Avanti? Please don't prank us?" Raghav tried to be funny but we all know he just acted because Avanti was serious .
"Hmmm......I don't know how to start but ........Ok so, Guys another company is taking over our company The Youth Today". Avantika said and seriousness was plastered all over her face.
She said the last part in such hurry that it took a few minutes to understand what she actually meant with that.

There was a pin drop silence. No one knows how to react on this.

After gathering all my courage I spoke" Avanti what do you mean going to over take our company?"
And after this ...........everyone started to blabber different different views. And it created chaos in the whole conference room.

"Stop It guys!!!" Avantika almost shouted which lead everyone in the room silent.

Avantika continued " I am handing over the company to a very capable men . He is Mr......."

"Its not about a capable men or non- capable . Its about you, Its about us . Company is earning good profits then why you are taking such a big step?" Sarah cut Avanti by her words.

"I don't wanna take a risk for my baby which I am expecting after 4 years ,after the Miscarriage ." Avantika said . There was a mixture of both sadness as well as of happiness.

"What you are pregnant and then also you are here at the office. You should not stand like this. Just sit down. And how careless mr. Bose is? Letting his pregnant wife work." Sarah said while walking towards Avanti. Sarah hugged her and then made her sit.

I told you na we are like a family. We fight but prior to that we love each other.

Everyone stood and started Congratulating Avanti.

"So guys just because of this I am taking this huge step. So everyone please get ready to meet your new boss after 7 days means on Monday . I mean after 7 days this company will not be mine."Avantika said .

And with this everyone with lot of views in their mind walked to their respective cabins.
---------------------------------
(In POlitics Cabin)

"yarr who will now shoot draggers to me with eyes when Avanti will leave. You know I don't know but I am sad." Sarah said while biting her pen's cap.

"Really yarr! who will shout on both of us when we both will spent our whole day without completing our writings" Raghav said while looking out of the window.
They both continued like this for a few minutes.
I was in my own thoughts.

"Jhanvi don't you gonna miss her?" Raghav asked me.
"Yes I will defenitly gonna miss her. she was the one who made me perfect in this field .Avanti is Parle-G to my Chai(tea).What i will do without her guidance. " I said with a very heavy heart.

"Aww....."Suddenly because of a familiar sound 3 of us looked towards the source of the sound.

-------------------------(END) ------------------------
If you have not voted for this chapter and added the book to the library then I would really be happy if you would take a moment to vote and add the book to your library. And don't forget to follow my profile - sak_she.

Your Writer- Sakshi💕