Twenty-Three

If you would have followed me you would have got a sneak peak of this chapter earlier. So what you are waiting for. Just follow me to avail early sneak peaks of the upcoming chapter. 🙃

I am giving the update even the vote target is not accomplished 🥺🥺. Eesa kese chalega?

Not going to waste your time with my not-so faltu ki bakwas 😅😅. Here is the update.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

Huhh My haldi is going to happen today and still I can't believe this. And that too for Aadvik.

I wore my yellow suit. And Sarah from the morning giving me an assuring smile. I don't understand this girl. Yesterday she was behaving like she is so serious and today she is all in her gala land. Huh this girl.

Everything was ready

Everything was ready. The ladies were singing the ritual songs. While the mens of the family were busy in the decorations and all.

The haldi was supposed to happen in my house only. And as per the ritual the haldi used by Aadvik will be applied on me.

So, everyone was waiting for someone to come from their home to provide us with that Haldi ( uptan)

I was seated in the Hall that I can see the view outside my home.

So, I could see that the break of a car halted in front of my house. And from front seat my Mother-in-law appeared while from the backside Anaya and Nidhi disclosed.

They all were wearing yellow.

My mother-in-law and Anaya came. While Nidhi was talking slow steps as the beautiful bowl of Haldi was in her hands.