Thirteen

There are many silent readers, who add the book in the library but never vote. So, to those guys a humble request - please vote. Ek baar kar ke dekho vote accha lagega 😅

By the way here is the update.

                              Enjoy❤

I Flickered my eyes for a few times because this is not my college ceiling but this is my room's ceiling.

But how I came here.

I tried to got up but this severe headache “ Ouch!! ” I Whimpered in pain while my hands were on both the either sides of my head.

The door opened and there standing my mom.

She was  carrying a tray in her hand.

The look on her face is not what I ever expect from my mother.

Her facial expression shows that I did something wrong , very wrong.

“Take this painkiller and the lemon juice. You will feel better” my mother said but in a very unfamiliar tone.

“Mummy did I... ” before I could ask her about my whereabouts she left the room and closed the door very harshly.

I guess the door might have screwed down.

“ huh but what had happened? Suddenly I am here, and mummy is very angry with me. I need to know. ” I murmured in myself.

I gulped down the whole lemon juice and thought to place these utensils in the kitchen.

I got up and opened the door. But then only I got to hear some voices.

“ I had never expected this from her. This is why I was against in enrolling her to this much big university. ” I heard my mom.

“ I am disappointed from her even. Her principal was lashing me out in his office just because of her. ” Now my dad fumed in anger.

I know they are talking about me. But what did I do.

“These Rich people has their own interest in drinking, smoking but I never thought that my own daughter will ever be a part of these extremely sinful acts. ” my mom's voice got crackled while saying this.

What? I ..... I have never drunk .
But ..... My eyes we're all brimming.

Without anything I called veer.

“ Hello!! ” I spoke .

“ Do you know something about me? Did I had done something in college ”

“what? ..... Ahh can you please send me the video. ” I cut the call after this.

What veer said to me was something I can never do .

Beep beep.

I quickly opened my phone and saw what veer sent me.

There was a video. Video of mine.

I opened it and found ......!!

I was running in the whole godamn college while I was singing -
Jara sa jhoom lu mein...
Aree na le baba na!!! ”

Was also dancing while floating my duppata.

And then while singing I encountered my principal.

But to my luck I didn't stopped there.

I continued my singing again and that too in front of him.

I hold my principal's hand criss-crossly and started to dance with him.

There were a few teachers, peons standing.

And the video ended.

Tears started to flow from my eyes.

My mom was right I got drunk. But How can I?

There were many questions but no answers.

Again a humble request to the silent readers- please guys if you are adding this in your library and reading then please please kindly vote. 🙏
You don't know what your one vote can do. 🙃
You just have to click the vote button. Just itni si mehnat. Please guys. 💖

                        (Not edited)