Eleven

So, here is the second update of this week. And if I got any free time, I will be updating the third episode in this week only.

                            Enjoy 💕

Jhanvi's POV

{Flashback continues }

I just can't believe what I saw.

From a distance from the bunch of girls I almost shouted “Haa...... Haateesha. ”

By my voice the girls looked at me and then I got the full view of my childhood's best friend. My buddy, I finally found you.

The smile on my face was not going to faint any soon.

But I didn't found the same expression on Hateesha's face. Or should I say she was all shocked.

“Hateesha.... Who Haatesha? ” another girl in her peculiar voice asked me. Annoyance was all visible on her face.

“There... ” I was about to point out Hateesha but I was cut by none other than Hateesha.

“Girls come'on we are getting late for the lectures. You guys go to the class, I will be there in a minute. ” Hateesha signed them off.

They went by. Now there were only me and Hateesha.

“Hi Hateesha..... I couldn't believe that I.. I found you. My Hateesha. ” I because of excitement was saying all these in a very high tone.

My excitement was on its peak.

“Jhanvi right? ” Hateesha asked me.

I was all confused. Does she forgot me.

Or may be its because we haven't met for like 3 years.

“Yes, yes Hateesha it's your Jhanvi. You know how much I tried to contact you . ” I asked her. My excitement was all visible from my face, my voice.

I took some steps to hug her but the thing which made my face pale was her interrupting palm. She kept her hand in between her and me. As if she don't want me to hug her.

“Will you please maintain your distance. What if someone found me hugging you” Hateesha said while the last word you came out from her mouth with an awkward face.

“Hateesha.. ” before I could complete myself she again interrupted me.

“And second I am Eesha not your Hateesha. Do you get that. And never ever call me that. ” she said and her voice was no less than any warning.

“Eesha? ” I was confused.

“Hateesha I don't understand what do you want to say. ” I asked her.

“I am Eesha. Just understand this. ” She said in a single go. And irritation was all over visible on her face.

“Ohh I got now. You must have changed your name na? I know how much you hated your name. ” I just smiled at this thought of her Changing her name.