Twenty-five

Hey guys,
From now I don't know if I could give you guys this much early updates, as my exams are in November and I have to keep myself concentrated there.
But it doesn't mean I am going to hold the book, I will definitely give updates but once or possibly twice in a week.
I hope you will understand.

Here is today's update.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

JHANVI'S POV

I left my house, my parents, my brother, my loved ones for whom? For the guy I am sitting behind. Who don't care if I am crying? Who is busy with his phone with Eesha?

What I did that I got this demon in the form of human? I hate my life. I hate my destiny.

I am crying because I left my loved ones but I am feeling more bad because of the person I did sacrifice is a cheat.

We arrived his home. Ohh did I say his home, okay my home.

He opened the car door for himself and went out without glaring back that how I am struggling with the heavy lehnga.

I somehow managed but still the attire was too heavy. The driver of the car even felt bad for me and came to my rescue.

Wow what a life.

I somehow came at the entrance where Aadvik's mom was scolding Aadvik “You should have helped her. She is your better half. From today her problems should be your problems. ”

But who tell her that he is the main problem of my life

Some rituals were done like a pot full of rice was slightly pushed by me. The red imprint of my hands was pasted on a cloth.

“So, most of the rituals are done. Now let us sleep. ” my Mil said.

And I was so much horrified of this thing. My first night. Huhh.

“Ahh Nidhi take Jhanvi to your room. ” my Mil said.

What? Am I supposed to spend my night with... Ewww what I am even thinking.

“I mean Jhanvi it's a ritual of our family that before visiting our goddess Kali maa, the newly weds can't share the same room. And tomorrow we will visit there so, from tomorrow you both can have your room. ” Mil said.

Wow means I have one more night of freedom. That's great.

I went with Nidhi in her room. It was really very astonishing. I changed into a comfy PJ.