Thirty-Two

Hey people, ❤

As Diwali is here so I am on a off for some household shopping and work but in between I managed to write an update 😅. So do like issi baat pr 😛.

Without wasting any time let us jump onto the update.

(Enjoy❤)
.

.
.
.
______________________________________

AADVIK'S POV.

I fell on Jhanvi and our lips crashed. She closed her eyes very tightly but my eyes were opened. I was lost in her . She has opened her hairs which were scattered a bit on her forehead. The scene was totally mesmerizing. All our sweet memories were in front of me. I lifted my lips up and was all drown in her innocence.

*crack *

The door opened which attracted my attention and there appeared Eesha. And then I got to realize the moment in which exactly I was.

“I knew this. ” said Eesha and bashed the door very harshly that I doubt that door must have been broken for sure.

I stared picking myself up , I looked at Jhanvi's face. Her eyes were by now open but brimming with water droplets (tears).

But why she is crying. Isn't it normal for her. Kissing any random guy. And fortunately this was not even a proper kiss. Ohh yeah she might be faking her innocence like she did with me 4 years back. But no, now no more foolishness.

I kept both my palms on the bedside and pulled myself up. And without wasting any minute , ran towards our room .

I opened the door and looked around where all the items were scattered here and there. The room in which everything was at its proper place was now scattered like an earthquake has shaken everything up and down.

“Eesha.. ” I was looking here and there and found Eesha standing in-front of the dressing mirror.

“You don't have to come up with any excuse. I have seen everything with my own bloody eyes. I have seen every godamn thing Aadvik. Everything. ” Eesha screamed in the highest possible pitch and swiped all the products laid down on the dressing table with her hands in a flow.

The items fall down with sound which can be heard outside.

“Eesha , it was an accident. Let me explain.. ” I said politely and stood near Eesha , placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Eesha with a force shooed my hands away from her shoulders.

“What explanation you will give me now? ” She was screaming at its best.

“See, she was about to fall down and for a support she held my shirt because of which I lost my balance and” I stopped and took a long, deep breath and continued “And then you have seen that accidental scene. ”

Eesha closed her fist tightly and the anger in her bloodshot eyes, her nose became red. There was a frown on her forehead.

“ Bullshit. I know what was happening. You were kissing that fucking bitch.” Eesha screamed and I lost my patience level.