Twenty-Two

The readers who followed me got a sneak peak of the chapter. So, if you also want an earlier sneak peak, do follow me. And being a good girl I am updating the chapter ASAP I could. Do not forgot to vote.

(Enjoy ❤)
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

I and Aadvik completed our food from the same plate as my mother-in-law and my mom were sitting beside us. And we have to act accordingly.

Eesha left the place after Sarah gave her dose .

But meanwhile i couldn't find Sarah anywhere.

I was searching for Sarah here and there. I searched ever corner. I came to the backyard room as mom asked me to have a check on the room.

When I was about to open the door, the door flung out on its own and there appeared Sarah.

“Sarah, what you doing here? ” I asked her.

Her face was not looking the same. She is a bird who chirp whole the time. She was looking dull. Her glow was disappeared somewhere.

“Nothing” Sarah replied in a monotonous tone.

“Sarah did something happened? You are not looking fine. ” I interrogated.

“I am fine. ” she replied bluntly.

Her replies were awkward. I haven't seen her this side in the past years. Something is fishy for sure.

Suddenly the door slung again and there appeared a familiar face of Karan.

Wait ......,what they both were doing here? And that too in an alone place.

“Karan, what did you did with my Sarah? ” the only question came out of my mouth was this.

I know both of the friends. They can misuse any girl for their own use.

“What? ” karan closed his eyes and asked me what. Like he didn't know anything.

“Don't act innocent. What were you doing with Sarah? ” I again questioned what was in my mind.

I guess now he got what I meant to say as he blew some air from his mouth and placed his hands on his torso.

“You think others like yourself. I can't stoop so low to your level. ” he replied in the same position.

“Not again Karan. Stop blaming me for everything. ” I replied while widening my eyes.

Karan was about to say something while pointing his finger towards me but Sarah made us realize that she was also present there.

“Stop it you both. ” Sarah screamed loudly.

It was backyard so none was present there otherwise after hearing her scream people would have gathered here.

“Stop it. And Karan please leave. ” Sarah said but with a low voice .

Karan left both of us there.