Twenty-Six

Hello beautiful people.
Although I was not giving update this early. But the comments and  love on the story you guys showed, forced me to pen down another  update. And you had a complaint that Earlier update was so short so, I am making it up in this update.

So here you go....!

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

AADVIK'S POV

“Jhanvi beta, if he is saying he will not eat then I know he will not eat sweet dish. He want spicy. He is adamant to his decision. ” My mom said to which I smirked at Jhanvi.

My mom will never let me go hungry.

“Mom actually ” Jhanvi stopped in middle.

“What happened beta? ” My mom asked her.

Jhanvi opened the lid of the bowl which she carried earlier. And what the hell, she have to make a sweet dish how she can make this.

“Mom actually I don't know how to cook. ”Jhanvi said with a gloomy face.

“Hey, it's ok beta. I am not into those superstitious rituals. It was your first kitchen and I am happy that you made this, You and Aadvik have gotten some telepathy. You don't have to be sad. ” My mom caressed Jhanvi's back.

“But mom how can she make maggie, it should be a sweet dish? ” I frowned. I mean why she has to make this.

“You just sit and eat. I had not asked you what my daughter has to make. ” mom shouted on me.

Wow next level thing. How my mom is shouting on me for a girl whom she knows for barely 7 days. Hypocrisy at its best.

“Thank you mom. Actually I didn't know how to make dishes. + time was going and I have to prepare something, so I made this maggie. ” Jhanvi said.

“It's ok Chachi I love maggie more than any sweet dish. ” Anaya said to Jhanvi with a fork in her hand. She was so excited to have her part of maggie.

She snatched my Ana also from me.

I because of mom,
believe me only because of mom ate that freaking not-so-tasty maggie.

“See, Aadvik loved this. His plate is cleaned. Not even a single thing is left in his plate. And it means he loved this. ”My mom said. She never left any chance to make Jhanvi feel special.

We all ate that maggie, yeah I admit that it was tasty, but but it is not Jhanvi's quality, it's maggie's quality.

After a few hours I and Jhanvi got ready for the temple journey.

She was getting ready in Nidhi's room , I wish she could be here so that I can taunt her. But anyways after today she will be here.

I went down stairs where mom and Jhanvi were already present. I thought  Jhanvi would take time in getting ready and then I will complain to mom about her being careless. But no she has to play a good DIL role. Huhh.

“You have more tantrums than any newly bride. How late you did Aadvik?” My mom eventually taunted me for being careless.