Twenty

You guys are best, you know na...!! I asked for 60 but you guys did almost 70. Okay so without any delay let us jump to the update.

                           (Enjoy❤)

.
.
.
____________________________________
JHANVI'S POV.

ring ring

The landline of our house ringed.

My father picked up the phone and  handover the call to Harshit as it was his call.

“What ” Harshit screamed but somehow controlled his emotion.

“Ok sir, it's really a big opportunity and thank you for considering me. I will show my worth to the company. ” Harshit replied to someone on the call and hang up.

“oh my god. Maa ,papa, diii . Yes yes. I can't believe. ” Harshit was smiling and screaming like a mad Men.

But what must have happened to this boy.

“What happened? And who was on the phone. ” mom asked him in all her concern.

“Maa, the call was from Mehta Infrastructure and developers Ltd. . You know the famous company who owns chains of companies in all over India. ” Harshit replied.

“Ok so? ” dad asked bluntly.

“So, papa dil tham ke baitho” Harshit said with a playful smirk on his lips.

“Harshit, stop it and tell us. ” maa held harshit's ears.

“Okay Okay maa” Harshit somehow managed to save his ears.

“They had hired me as a CAD technician there. ” he replied with a huge grin.

“what but you had not applied for any such thing? ” I asked .

“ Areh dii actually our college provide placements to its students . So, two days before someone came from that company . And the best thing I am the luckiest boy who got selected. You know that yesterday was my last exam and now the results will be declared in a month and then I will be joining their company. ” Harshit was in a very happy mood.

“At first the salary will be not that much but it all depends on my hard work, which I will do. ” he replied and joined his hands and thanked God.

“Harshit can you name that company again? ” Papa asked him. Because in his excitement we have forgot to notice the company.

“The Mehta Infrastructure and Developers Ltd. ” harshit replied.

“Wait, this is Dheeraj mehta's company. ” papa replied.

“who papa? ” Harshit asked.

"The boy whose family came to see Jhanvi. It's Aadvik's father's company. ” Papa replied.

“What? ” I didn't know that it was their company but why they had offered a job to Harshit.

“Jahnvi ke papa. I know you are thinking that they had provided this job to Harshit because he is our son. Right? But don't you think that they don't know Harshit. And there is no point in doing this. And also our Harshit is a very hard working and get good academic grades every year. That is why they had selected him ” mom replied and kept a hand on his shoulder.