Twenty-Four

Namaste 🙏,
I am glad that you came to our Jhanvi and Aadvik #Jhanvik's wedding .

Khana khaa kr hi jaega. And don't say that' khane me paneer kam tha'. Ok? 😒🤣

And do shower your love on the groom and the bride. (In the form of votes ofc😎).

If you would have followed me then you would have received the invitation of their wedding also + a glimpse of today's scene. So, do follow me for other updates.

So, without wasting your more time there you go.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.

_

____________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

The ceremony got end and my all family drove back to the house.

I didn't overcome with the disgusting touches of Aadvik. How dare he? How can a men do act like this? Loving someone else, marrying someone else.

What he is actually upto? Maybe he will not come to the mandap tomorrow , to ditch me in front of so many people. He can do that.

I was lost in my thinking that I didn't know when mom came in my room.

I was going to bed for a last comfy night in my own house with my own people.

“Jaanu! You know when you were a small kid, your grandpa gave you a keychain .  A horse keychain. And you used to say that 'Maa the men of my dreams will come on a horse like this someday. ' and see tomorrow this will going to happen. ” My mom with teary eyes somehow said.

I didn't know how to react, so I just kept quiet.

“Beta sleep. Tomorrow is a very big day of not only your life but also of ours. You will not be Jhanvi sehgal but Jhanvi Mehta. ” Mom caressed my hairs, kissed my forehead and closed the door.

That Jhanvi Mehta was giving extraordinary chills to me.

I after her exit opened a drawer near my bedpost. And picked up that Keychain given by my grandpa.

Yes , I kept it safe coz I till 7 days back used to think that the men of my dreams will come to take me

But no , my fate doesn't wanted me to be happy.