Sixteen

As promised I completed their college life in 2 chaps. Here is the second one. It is very very long update till now. So grab your snacks up.  And please guys do vote yaar. I also get demotivated when you guys don't. So please silent readers. 🙏

  (Enjoy❤)
.

.

.

Our semester got ended.
Because of the pressure the students decided a picnic and got the permission. But Eesha didn't asked me.

Never mind Aadvik listed my name in the list. And to my disbelief he made the principal to call my parents.

But yeah his father was a trustee, so he is capable of doing that. No doubts on his capabilities.

I was also going for the picnic. Wow.

Apart from studies there is also something, I got to know.

The bus was at the gate for all of us.

But due to the mismatch in the no. of students , the sports teacher asked me and Aadvik to handle the matter.

I guess this added more fuel in the fire , yes I am talking about Eesha.

So, as usual me and Aadvik solved the matter and were the last one to climb the bus.

The seats were fully occupied. Only a seat was left which was beside Eesha .

And she was shouting on the top of her lungs“Aadvik, come here. ”

But being a gentleman which I doubt, he offered me that seat while he walked towards Karan, his best friend.

The journey was pretty awkward, I mean I was seated behind my ex-best friend.

On the entire journey she pushed me, she irritated me with her showing off of bag, shoes, top and what not.

Huhh finally we reached the destination.

It was a very beautiful resort. Literally not like any normal but a very classy one   .

Everyone scattered here and there

Some at the drinking lounge, some at the dancing floor, some diving in the pool and etc etc.

I didn't knew anyone so I followed Veer.