Seven

Here is the update.

Enjoy 💕

Finally Jhanvi reached her destination, her office.

Today the journey felt like so short from her home, she was feeling like a school kid who is forcefully sent to his /her school.

" Alas!!! I am here. " Jhanvi said with a sad tone.

Meanwhile in the lift she met her best friends Sarah and Raghav.

They greeted each other, hugged like they are meeting after a complete lockdown.

After their greeting session, they directly made their way towards their cabin.

When they opened the door of the cabin, their faces became all dull and pale.

Sarah with fuming anger started walking towards Advik's cabin.

But Jhanvi hold her arms and said " Where you are going? "

Although she knew the answer but still.

"I am heading straight towards his office. I mean this is ridiculous. This is absolutely not a professional way. " Sarah replied with her sharp eyes still gazing towards the path to Aadvik's cabin.

"No need Sarah. "

"What the fuck. Jhanvi being good with everyone is good but at least start standing up for yourself. Please For God sak.....!!

Before Sarah could say anything Jhanvi cut her off. " You know he is the boss. And guys please don't do all these things for me. "

"Sarah is absolutely right janu. You need to understand that he is doing all this on purpose. Do you get that. " this time Raghav adviced Jhanvi.

"Okay go... Go ahead. But guys if I am not having any issue then why you guys behaving like my saviours. " Jhanvi was so irritated by this time.

" Wow. Slow claps for you Janu. Neither you will stand for yourself nor let us do it for you. " Sarah taunted and headed back to their cabin with Raghav.

Raghav just glared at Jhanvi.

Jhanvi too marched off to their cabin.

Raghav and Sarah seated Quietly while Jhanvi doing her work by standing on her foot, which was paining her hell a lot.

Two hours passed by even after their lunch.

The scenario not changed even for a bit.

There standing Jhanvi was Co-operating her team mates.

"Enough of you Jhanvi, can't we see your pain. " Sarah stoop up and dragged Jhanvi with her.

"Leave my hand Sarah ".

"I think Sarah you should not listen to her. Come on now it's the perfect time to act like the Managing editor. " Raghav indirectly patted Sarah's back.

" Shut up Raghav " Jhanvi said but still she was dragged by Sarah.

After all Sarah ate all those pizzas for this day.

In the way to Aadvik's cabin Jhanvi tried hard to make Sarah understand but now she was all in her own glory.

While everyone others in the office were just gazing at the amazing to-be-gossip-scene.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"May I come in " Sarah asked still holding Jhanvi.

"yes, come in. " Aadvik from the other side , didn't bothered to look up from the papers he is signing.